The Rising: Part Three: Junko's Attack

It was now late in the afternoon, and Team Advanced were at the arcade, with Kat playing Dance Dance Revolution while the other four were watching her.

Kat: Alright! Come on! That high score is gonna be mine! Just a few thousand more points and I'll be queen of DDR!

Silver: You got this, Kat!

Kat: Don't talk to me! I'm in the zone!

Silver: Uh... okay...?

Pico: You can't really blame her, Silver! She's going for a high score!

Silver: True... But I was just trying to support her...

Chihiro: Even if you wanna support her, she needs quiet if she gonna be the queen of DDR. She's not doing it to be mean. She's just focused!

Silver: I suppose you're right.

Ruv: Why is she so set on getting a high score, anyway? 

Pico: She's been trying to get it for months now, Ruv! Now I think is the day she finally gets it!

Silver: She also wants to prove that she's the best at DDR!

Ruv: Why though?

Chihiro: Probably has something to do with her being a popstar. She needs to be the best at everything music. Singing, dancing, playing guitar. You name it!

Ruv: I understand singing and dancing, but she doesn't even play an instrument.

Chihiro: Still.

Ruv: I still don't get it, but whatever.

Kat: [She was about to beat the high score] Come on! Come on! Almost there! I can do it! [Just as she was about to beat the high score, an explosion happened, causing her to lose focus and get a game over] NO!!!! I WAS SO CLOSE!!! WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN TO ME!!! WHY!!!!

Pico: Okay! What was the meaning of that?! [He looked out the window, seeing Junko on her Big Bang Monokuma] Ugh... Really?!

Silver: What's wrong, Pico?

Pico: It's Junkmail! Looks like she's back for round two!

Ruv: Seriously?! Can't she ever give us a break?!

Kat: [She pulled out her Hellfire Axe] There's no time for breaks now! Junkmail's gonna pay for messing me up and costing me that high score! [She stomped out the front door]

Pico: Well, better follow her! [He ran after Kat]

Silver: [He charged up his telekinesis] On it! [He followed them]

Ruv: Alright! Let's do this! [He followed them]

Chihiro: [He summoned Glitch] I'm ready! [He followed them. We then cut to when they got outside. Junko was oon top of her Big Bang Monokuma while it was trying to destroy the arcade and holding on to Tsumugi]