The Rising Part Ten: Mephiles Rises

Team Advanced and Taichi were walking away from the volcano.

Pico: Great job today, everyone! Are you sure you're okay, Taichi?

Taichi: I am. Thank you, Pico!

Kat: Just doing our job! You and Chihiro should get back to your place! You still have a whole week together!

Chihiro: Yeah! Come on, dad!

Taichi: Coming!

Chihiro: Bye everyone!

Kat: Bye, Chihiro!

Ruv: See you in a week!

Silver: Have fun, you two! [Pico, however, didn't say anything. Instead, he was lost in thought]

Kat: Pico? Aren't you gonna say bye to Chihiro and Taichi?

Pico: [He snapped outta his daydream] Eh?! Oh... Right... Bye guys...

Chihiro: Bye everyone! [He and Taichi walked off]

Kat: Pico? Is everything okay?

Pico I let Junko get to me.... I got really angry... And I lost control of the Chaos Emerald power and could've killed everyone...

Ruv: We all noticed...

Kat: You made the volcano erupt! It was really scary, but it was also awesome at the same time! 

Silver: I don't know if awesome's a good way to explain it, Kat.

Kat: But it was! I'm amazed at how powerful to Chaos Emeralds can be!

Pico: Hehehe... It kinda was awesome...

Ruv: At the end of the day, what matters is that everyone is safe.

Pico: I guess that's what really counts. I'm just glad nothing else bad happened.

Kat: [She felt her stomach growl] I'm hungry... How about we stop somewhere for dinner?

Pico: Yeah. It is almost dinnertime, after all. Suggestions, anyone?

Kat: How about that Tea Party Cafe that just opened up?

Pico, Silver, and Ruv: ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!

Kat: Relax... I was joking... I want Chinese Food, anyway! [We then cut to the cult, who wer4e all waiting for Mephiles to rise]

 I want Chinese Food, anyway! [We then cut to the cult, who wer4e all waiting for Mephiles to rise]

Shade: Mephiles! Speak to me! I command you!

Tsumugi: Still not working...

Junko: Seems like the plan didn't work, after all... I knew I shouldn't have trusted some random strangers!

Tsumugi: [Out of anger, she threw the crystal they used to gather the energy into the lava] UGH!!!! And to think we were gonna make Mephiles rise! [Within a few seconds, the volcano started shaking] WOAH!!!

Junko: WHAT THE HELL?!!!! [It was then that fire engulfed the volcano] AHH!!!! [In the fire, the girls saw a silouette of a hedgehog]

Shade: No way... Could it be...? [When the fire died down, Mephiels was right there in front of them]

Mephiles: Hello, girls...

Shade: Master! [She kneeled down before the dark hedgehog]

Junko: A-Are you...?!

Mephiles: WHy yes, Enoshima. I am Mephiles the Dark, the prince of darkness.

Tsumugi: Oh, Lord Mephiles! It's such an honor to see you in person!

Mephiles: I appreciate the revival, girls. Now that I'm here, I've got some big plans on how we take down Team Advanced. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

[Credits]