Kira !

╰┈➤Matsuda was a total idiot and got caught by the Yotsuba group

╰┈➤Matsuda was a total idiot and got caught by the Yotsuba group...So he had to fake his death. (Y/n) being forced to drive the fake ambulance.

Now it's been a week since Matsuda snuck into their office. Wedy had successfully done her part in the operation, wiretapping their meeting room.

✶⋆⭒☠︎︎ ˚。⋆☾

"I grow more and more in love with Light each day! Oh when he kissed me that one time it was a dream come true!" Misa giggled.

(Y/n) hummed in acknowledgement. "Isn't he dreamy?! Don't answer that, you can have L or Matsuda," Misa said, waving around her hand.

They became closer friends over time. "L or Matsuda are my only options?" (Y/n) chuckled. Misa suddenly gasped. "Don't tell me you're in love with Light's dad?!" She exclaimed.

They both laughed at her statement. "Of course not," (Y/n) said. "Just don't get with my Light, okay?" Misa said, a small pout on her lips.

The door suddenly opened, revealing L and Light. Misa was quick to get up. "Light! I didn't know we had a date today," She grinned.

"Oh...Ryuzaki," She snarled. (Y/n) laughed at the girl's behavior. Ryuzaki approached the blonde, putting a foot against the arm of the couch. "Tell me Amane, do you love Light?" He questioned. There was an obvious answer to that.

"Yes of course!" Misa exclaimed. "And you also worship Kira," L added. This time going even closer towards her face.

Misa was quick to back away. Leaning against (Y/n). "So would you pick Light or Kira?" Ryuzaki questioned.

"Did this guy turn stupid or what?" (Y/n) wondered. Misa jumped up from her spot on the sofa, going near Light.

"Light of course! Sure I'm grateful to Kira but that's not love!" Misa exclaimed. "Light wants to catch Kira. So what will you do?" L's unreasonable questions just kept continuing.

"What's up with you, Ryuzaki?" (Y/n) scoffed. L turned at stared at her for a moment before going back to Amane. "If he wants to catch him then I want him to!" Misa added.

"So would you help Light in the Kira investigation?" His questions sure were never ending.

They continued to talk about a plan of catching Kira. (Y/n) tuned it out, she has more important things to worry about. The white haired kid she met while visiting an orphanage. The blond boy who for some reason always ended up stealing her chocolate when she had any. And the boy with googles who kept asking her for money for new devices.

"Thank you, Ryuzaki, you're so sweet!" Misa pecked his cheek. L ghosted his hand over where she kissed him.

(Y/n) felt her phone start to rumble. "This kid is basically trying to get me killed..." She thought.