Lunch time

The rest of the day flew by, before I knew it it was the end of the day. I went back to my dorm and what do you know, the tall brunette was on the couch just like he had been the previous day, but I have to admit he looked really comfortable and attractive. "Oh hey Reggie" He says. I wave as I walk past him and into my room. God this boy made me feel like I was drunk. *Knock Knock* I heard from my door, I turned around and opened it. "Oh hey, do you want to get lunch with me?" He asks, running his fingers through his hair. "Oh uhm sure" Why did I just do that, God I don't want to eat lunch, especially not with him! He motions for me to follow him so I do. Until now I've never really noticed how tall he is, he's almost a foot taller than me it seems. I follow him out of the dorm and down the hallway. "Connor, where are we going?" I ask. Connor stays silent and just continues walking. We walk out of the dorm building and into the courtyard. He walks to the fence. "Seriously Connor where are you taking me?" I question impatiently. "Let me help you Reggie" He grins and gets down on one knee. Either he's already proposing or he wants me to climb the fence, I take the second option. I put my foot on top of his knee and he boosts up my other foot, hoisting me over the fence. I almost fall but steady myself and lower myself down. He climbs up after me and jumps down next to me. "This is creepy Connor" I say as he starts walking again, I hesitantly follow him. We walk deeper and deeper into the woods. "Connor, can you answer me?!" I yell as he stops in a clearing. "You're smart, can't you figure it out Reggie?" He says his voice calm. "No, your being a fucking creep, just tell me what you're doing!" I yell. "Take a guess" He says as that stupid grin plays on his lips. "Well I've concluded you're either gonna kill me or gonna kidnap me" I say my face visibly angry. "Oh Reg, you're so clueless" He chuckles and gestures to the blanket on the ground. "Oh" I say, my face becoming red with embarrassment. "Is it so wrong to want some privacy?" He says and sits down on the blanket, patting the spot next to him. I hesitantly sit down next to him. "So why are we here?" I question. "Oh Reg you're so clueless, it's kinda cute" Cute! Did Connor just call me cute?! As though he notices my panic he grabs my hand and holds it gently. I was redder than a tomato. I hesitantly looked up at him, we made eye contact. "You're so oblivious to my hints" Connor says. "Hints, what hints?" I question. "You think I've been staring at you and trying to get to know you for no reason? And why do you think I helped you with your bag, and you seriously don't think I accidentally answered the door with my shirt off?" He chuckles, and it soon grows to a full laugh as my face gets brighter. I can't help but laugh along. His laugh is so contagious, I don't think I've ever heard him actually laugh. Connor let go of my hand and pulled two sandwiches out of his backpack. "You hungry?" He questions, I shake my head no but he hands me a sandwich anyway. "I said I wasn't hungry, Connor" I groan. "You need to eat. I haven't seen you eat anything since I've known you" He says his face serious and intimidating. "We've only known each other two days" I say and roll my eyes. "Two days is way too long" He glares at me and continues. "This isn't negotiable Reginald" How the hell does he know my full name! Instead of arguing I just unzipped the Ziploc bag and took a few small bites. 

This was so exhilarating to write! For those confused about the tittle of the book, don't worry it will make sense soon😉

-Riggz