The morning after

I woke up and Connor was still passed out, he was adorable when he slept. As if he sensed my staring, his eyes shot open. "Oh god morning" Connor says as he smiles. God his morning voice is so goddamn sexy. "Morning" I respond. I quickly jump up and start getting out my uniform. As I was about to pull my clothes off I looked at Connor. "Can you turn around?" I ask Connor. He nods his head and turns himself to face the wall. I pulled my shirt off after checking he wasn't looking multiple times. I hated changing in front of people, even my parents. I quickly got dressed. "Thank you" I said signaling connor could turn around. He didn't turn around, I walked over to him and shook him slightly. He was asleep again. He wouldn't wake up. I decided to just leave, he wasn't my problem.*****I walked into math, it was easy. I hated every minute of the easy work! I purposely got some things wrong so I wouldn't be put in the gifted class or whatever. I heard from Alex that the better you do the harder the teachers grade you. The math room was right next to the entrance, the boring class silence in the room was interrupted by someone bursting through the doors. I heard heavy footsteps running down the hallway. I knew it must be Connor. History went by in a second, then it was time for gym class again. At least I didn't have to do anything. Instead of going into the locker room I just walked directly into the auditorium. A few gym sweats were already running laps. I scoffed, God people who actually take P.E. Seriously are so annoying. I Pulled my sweater off and sat it down on the bleachers and sat down. My boney rear has already been traumatized from uncomfortable bleachers. I made eye contact with Connor as he walked in behind everyone. His face lit up as soon as he saw me. He jogged over to me. "Still not doing anything lazy bones?" He asked sarcastically. "No I'm not because I'm just better" I say, teasing him. He started stretching in front of me. His body looked so hot as he stretched. As though he sensed me staring he said "Like what you see?" We both laughed and knew it was true. Coach blew his whistle and everyone seemed to just immediately crowd around the coach. I swear sports are all cults. I Watched everyone play basketball. They were good but one boy stood out. Connor was amazing at basketball, he easily jumped and threw the ball into the goal thing or whatever it's called. Have I mentioned I don't like sports?