Room 128

It's been about a week since the shed, I've had mainly the same routine. Go to math and history, then sit in the gym and watch as Connor participated. Then a quick make-out session under the bleachers, then spend my free periods studying with Alex. It's been quite boring. It was Thursday, I was sitting on my bed after a long day of school. "Hey lover boys!" I hear Victor call as he opens the dorm door. "Connors not here Victor!" I say and stand up to open my door. "He's not?" Victor says as I open my door. "He said he'd be here after class" Victor adds. "I haven't seen him since third hour" I say. It was odd for Connor to lie about his whereabouts. "Well come find me if you see him, we need to talk" Victor says, his face shifting from a smile to stern glare. I nod and Victor walks out of the dorm closing the door behind him. I had some time to kill, I had read all my books. Time for a trip to the library.*****I walked into the library, it was silent and smelled like fresh paper and leather. I walked to the back corner of the library. It had a bookshelf blocking it from the librarian's view. I started scanning the shelf for a new book. I turned and saw a small bookcase on the back wall. I've never noticed it before. I walked over to it, and one book caught my interest. It was titled "secret" It had a bright blue cover and a purple binding. I opened it and scanned through the pages. They were all empty, weird. I was reaching to put the book away and I saw something. The numbers 128 engraved into the back of the bookshelf. They were perfectly covered by the book before. The school had classroom 127, but no 128. I looked at the book, and something told me I'd need it. I quickly shoved it in my bag. I turned around and bumped into someone. It was a tall boy I've never seen before. "You're a book thief?" The boy asked. I quickly shook my head. I wasn't a thief, I just wanted to listen to my gut. "Don't worry, he who knows knows" he winked at me and then walked up to the librarian's desk. His body blocked the librarian's view of the door. I took my chance and quickly scurried out of the library. I walked to the second floor as fast as my tiny legs could carry me without looking suspicious.***** I inspected the book once again. The pages were still blank. I looked up and saw something that looked suspicious. The door to room 127 was open. I took my chance and quickly slipped into the class, thank god it was empty. I looked around, and I saw something I had not noticed before. There was a door at the back of the classroom. I pushed the door open and it led me into a dark room, one that's used to like develop old photos or whatever. I opened the book, the pages were filled, Invisible ink! That's why I couldn't see anything! I sat down in the corner and started reading. The first three chapters were normal, they contained history of the school and things about the founder. When I turned to the fourth chapter, I immediately noticed something off. The font was different, so I started to read. It was a whole bunch of tales about the school, disappearances, deaths, and on the last paragraph it had a biography about some teacher.s "Mr Johnson art, he's never to be trusted, his filing cabinet" I kept reading. "Mrs Tomline math, she's nice, still don't trust her with anything, under her desk. Groundskeeper Kowalski, 4-7 the sheds unguarded. Mr Clever, he is your best friend, code: He who knows knows". What the hell that's what the boy said earlier, and who the hell is Mr Clever?!