Watermelon and another sweet treat

I kept kissing him, we haven't kissed in a while. "Baby," He said, pushing my arms away from him. "The boys are coming over soon" He looked sad that we had to stop. "Can we make them wait a little?" I whined. "Ugh, fine," He says and grins at me. God I haven't seen that grin in a while, it still has the same nauseating effect on me. I kissed him again. He pushed me down onto my bed and started kissing my neck. He immediately found my sweet spot, it was like he had its location memorized. I let out a small moan as he started kissing me more feverishly. "Connor," I moaned quietly. I could feel his lips curl into a grin against my neck. He put his hand on my chest, he lowered his hand to the hem of my shirt and gently tugged on it.

***** He looked up at me and I slowly nodded. He quickly pulled my shirt off, my hair bouncing as the collar pulled around my head. He kissed my stomach gently. He moved up to my upper stomach, he traced the scar above my belly button with his finger as he kissed my chest. He moved back up and kissed me on the lips. He kept getting more aggressive and got on top of me. I liked him on top of me, it made me feel alive and like he was going to protect me and take care of me.

Smut warning!

He started moving his hips back and forth, grinding against me. "C...Connor" I moaned. "I'm sorry" he said and stopped. "Keep going," I said, biting my lip as he continued. It felt good, I've never done anything like this with another person before. My computer and some lotion maybe but that was it. He started moving faster. It felt so good, I felt myself get hard. God, I was so embarrassed. But eventually after he pulled away from my lips I noticed he was hard as well. He smiled at me and pulled his own shirt off.

*****God, I was still so envious of his body. His defined hips, and abs, I only had abs due to the lack of fat on my body. "I want you on top now" He said and grinned. I nodded and he quickly laid down. I sat on top of him, I started grinding on him. I put my hands on his chest to steady myself. He started moaning quietly like he was trying not to. "It's ok, moan for me" I leaned down and whispered in his ear. He nodded and I started moving faster. He started to moan louder, that turned me on even more. I started to move faster. I leaned down and kissed his tattoo on his collarbone. The image of his tattoo saying my name instead of Stacy's immediately popped into my head. I started moving faster. He grabbed my hips. I heard him moan loudly then breathe sharply, h...had he just cum?! He looked up at me. I stopped moving. "Did you...?" I asked, he just nodded his head.