Chapter 6

**Just before this chapter starts, I would like to say a few things. First off, for an undetermined amount of time, I have replaced bold and italics. Bold is **this** and italics are *this*, unless I'm changing a P.O.V. Second, I have another book that I may write called 'The cursed game' which is a Team Crafted cops n robbers book. Also, the book vote will be open for two more days after this chapter is posted. Don't forget to vote!

*Curaxu's P.O.V* (bet you weren't expecting that!)

I stared down at master Seto's corpse. I couldn't believe that he was dead. Besides the Team and their closest friends, I was the only one that knew that master Seto was a sorcerer. I was his apprentice after all.

I gulped. Did that... Did that mean I had to take master Seto's place? I hope not! I'm not nearly as experienced as him.

I looked at master Seto's chosen last words. *it was herobrine*

The name sent a chill down my spine. I was the only one who knew of master Seto's deepest secret. Of his connection with the Nether God.

I was woken from my daydreams by Sky.

"Are you okay?" He asked in concern. I realized that I had been staring blankly at master Seto's corpse.

"Y-yes," I stuttered.

Mitch and Jerome left after a few minutes. Sky did too,saying something about telling the Team the bad news. Soon, I was left alone with my masters corpse. For a few minutes, I grieved in silence, then remembered something that master has said.

*Flashback*

*"Curaxu?" Master Seto said. I looked up from where I was brewing a simple healing potion.

"Yes, master Seto?"

"Curaxu, I told you to stop calling me master,"

"Like I told you to call me Cura?"

"Really?!"

I looked up with a smile plastered on my face. Just in time to see a potion blow up in master Seto's face. I covered my mouth, trying not to laugh, but failing miserably.

Master Seto looked up with his eyebrow raised, using a spell to clean up the shattered potion bottle and dissipate the smoke.

"The potion's ready," I laughed, holding up the healing potion.

That reminds me.

"Master?"

Seto looked at me with a 'you have got to be kidding' face, but replying with a "Uh-huh?"

"You said you had something to tell me,"

His face darkened.

"Listen carefully Curaxu. I have recently had a... disturbing vision. It showed a war, a war against some dark force."

"Why are you telling me this, master?" I questioned.

"I seen many people fighting. Mitch and Jerome, Sky, Ty and Jason, Ian and Quentin, Ant, Jordan and Tyler, You and Jin, just to name a few. But I wasn't present. It seems that I die sometime during this war." He said calmly.

I stared at him, shocked into silence. I suddenly find my voice.

"How can you be so calm?! You just told me that you were going to die!" I cried.

Master Seto looked at me. "I know. And when I do-"

"IF you do!"

"If I do, I need you to take my cloak. There is a reason I wear it. It holds most of my magical essence and it will repair itself automatically, as well as changing to fit your size and style. The purple will also change to gold when you wear it."

"Why are you telling me this! You're not going to die! I'll make sure of it!" I said fiercely.

Master Seto smiled softly.

"You can't change what has already started, Curaxu,"

*Flashback end*

I placed my hands next to master Seto's corpse and shakily undid the clasp to the cloak. Slowly, I slid it from under him. It had already repaired itself. As I attached the cloak around my neck, there was a small flash of light and the plain purple stripes turned into a shiny gold colour. I noticed that the amethyst embedded in the middle of the clasp had turned into what seemed to be a yellow topaz.

But then I realized something. When master Seto told me about his impending doom, he said that me and Jin would fight together. So how did he die?

I walked over to the teenager and placed a hand on his chest. A rush of memories flooded into my head. Walking into the cafeteria to get something to eat, Herobrine grabbing his throat, the life slowly draining from him, a large bang.

My eyes widened. Jin hadn't been suffocated or strangled. He had died from inhaling too much smoke. Which meant...

*No, he couldn't have meant it!*

As I stood up, I felt somebody grab my wrist. I turned round quickly. Big mistake.

*Solar sagacitate!* (Solar flare XD)

A blinding light filled my vision and I cried out in shock. I couldn't see anything apart from that same blinding white. I fumbled around for second and then remembered something.

I can use magic.

*Dang it! Why didn't I think of that before!* I thought. Someone had put this spell on me, but I could sense that it wasn't permanent. It was already starting to wear off. I tried to track the person's life aura, but he was teleporting all over the place to confuse the heck out of me. He must know that I would try to sense his aura.

My vision was slowly coming back. But not quick enough. The person drove a fist into my stomach, making me cough up saliva and possibly blood. I moaned and collapsed to the ground. Without sight, I felt helpless. A hand was placed over my mouth and I panicked. I think I ended up kicking the person in the shin, which really seemed to p**s him off. He growled and threw me to the ground.

A small energy blast was sent in my direction and hit me in the arm and I cried out. M vision had finally returned and I saw something that I hoped I never had to see again.

Herobrine.

I tried to scream for help, but he somehow ended up behind me with a hand over my mouth. Again. 

Dammit.

"You'll be coming with me," he whispered in my ear. My head was hit with something hard and I felt really freaking dizzy. I moaned again and collapsed into his arms. I felt my conscience slowly slipping away. The last think I remember was my new cloak coming undone and being dumped on the ground. Then I fell into the darkness which is unconsciousness.

**A.N- So, Cura is kindamaybepossiblybebeingkidnappedbyherobrine. Anyways, if there is any famous minecraft youtubers you want me to add to the story, I will. Remember to vote and until next time, peace!