Chapter 8

*Herobrine's P.O.V*

"Master?"

"What?!"

I glared at one of my many servants. He was shaking in my presence, as he should.

"Two of the prisoners have attempted to escape. Shall I bring them to you?" The man said.

"Which ones?"

"Prisoners #14 and #15, names Soro and Ninja."

"Oh, those two," I said in disgust. The two teens had been 'changed' five times each and had attempted to escape multiple times.

"Bring them in," I spat.

Two pigman brung in the two. Soro, or prisoner #14, was a girl with long dark hair and purple eyes, the price of using her magic so many times. She was the last sorceress. She wore a black and purple jumpsuit with black boots and white gloves. She had angel wings, cat ears, enderdragon pupils, a wolf tail and demon tattoos. Ninja, or prisoner #15, was a boy with black hair, one grey eye and one red eye, a black jumpsuit with a black bandanna over his mouth and nose, with enderdragon wings, forked devil tail, silverfish fangs, wolf ears and a wither tail.

"So," I hissed, "What made you think you could escape this time?"

Soro spat in my direction. She was mute due to an *accident* with a sword.

"Do I hear you begging for another change?"

Soro's eyes widened and she frantically shook her head.

I grinned maniacally and beckoned the guards to bring her closer.

"STOP IT!" Ninja yelled. I turned towards the boy and grinned insanely.

"Take the boy back to the cells. Make sure he can see her," I ordered. "Guards, bring the girl to the experiment rooms. Get the scientists to inject her with... Wither I think.

Soro shook her head wildly, tears coming to her eyes as she was dragged off.

"WAIT! TAKE ME INSTEAD!"

I turned round to see the boy begging with the scientists. One of them turned to me.

"Master Herobrine, if we take the boy, it will hurt the girl emotionally. And, she can't scream, he can," he explained hurriedly.

I smirked.

"Change of plan. Take the boy, and since he asked so nicely, inject with MY blood!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Curaxu's P.O.V*

I was woken by screaming. And not the excited kind.