Chapter 9

*Lachlan's P.O.V*

I ran through the hallways, trying to ignore Vikk and Preston who were trying to catch up with me. I needed to find Sky; immediately, and tell him about the traitor.

I took a moment to look behind me and sped up. It would just take longer to tell them.  Better to tell Sky first and tell the other 3 later. Anyway, it would be extremely hard for them to catch up. At full speed, I was much, much faster than them. So fast, I was even nicknamed 'the blur'.

"Lachlan, you cactus! Stop being a fudging speed demon and *slow down*!" Preston yelled, attracting quite a bit of attention from the other recruits walking down the hallway.

"Where is he, where is he?" I muttered myself, taking a quick glance around. The army base was set in the grounds of an old, derelict castle and most of it was just the castle rebuilt, along with more high-tech things.

Most of the time, he was in his office or in the training room, but I had already checked both places and now I was running around aimlessly, just searching.

I was running past the courtyard when I saw a familiar sword-wielding, squid hating figure. I ran into the courtyard, pushing past a couple of people until I reached the commander. He was standing still, listening to two other people.

One person was wearing some sort of strange helmet along with an orange and blue t-shirt, black jeans and blue converse. The other had a black and red hoodie with the hood pulled up, along with black jeans and red shoes. He also had a red bandana around the lower half of his face. I recognised neither of them.

As I headed closer, I managed to make out what they were talking about.

*3rd persons P.O.V*

As Lachlan neared the trio, he was able to hear the discussion.

"Simon, Rage," Sky said, looking at the pair. The two had a mixture of worry and terror apron their faces.

"Tell me once more, Simon, you first," Sky said.

"Okay. Me and Bodil woke up today and we went to find Baki. We planned to test out Bodil's new parkour map. But when we went into his room, the bed looked unslept in and the surrounding area was very messy; even more than usual. It looked like there had been some kind of struggle. When we looked around the base, he was nowhere to be seen!"

"I see..." Sky said, deep in thought. He then turned to the other teen.

"Rage, now you tell me what happened to you,"

Rage cleared his throat and began talking.

"Just a couple of hours ago, me and Curaxu were planning to do a little sparring with a few others. But when I got to the place where we were to meet him. He was nowhere to be seen! And Curaxu is always on time, no matter what. We stuck around for ages, and yet, he never showed up. And Pieface was meant to meet us at his new map, and he is a stickler for time. He practically lives on his maps anyway. And **he** never showed up either! And I haven't seen Evanz for a full day either! And he's always around!"