Episode 7: Combat Training

It was the next day classes officially start. The curriculum goes similar like any school day starting with English classes. It was mostly normal, and everyone would have lunch in the cafeteria. Kamijou would be blown away by the taste of the food made by the hero, Lunch Rush, which was much tastier than the food he could make at home at Academy City. Everyone was getting ready for the Basic Hero Training Class, and was wondering who was going to be teaching the class.

???: I AM HERE! COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!

Kaminari: Oh! It's All Might!

Kamijou: All Might? Here? (Wasn't expecting that)

Asui: And it looks like he's wearing his Silver Age Costume!

Midoriya: IT'S SO COOL SEEING IT IN PERSON! I HAVE A SIMILAR COSTUME AT HOME!

All Might: Alright then!, lets get right to it, we will be doing Combat Training Today!

Bakugo: Combat...

Midoriya: ...Training?

He then points to the wall where their hero costumes were, labeled from numbers 1-24. The costume designs were sent before enrollment. With the physical measurements and desired designs, it will be sent to a costume agency where they could make the state of the art costumes. Everyone was asked to change and head to Ground Beta.

All Might: Some people say it's the clothes that make the man, young men and ladies, but let me make this clear... You are Heroes! Just look at you guys... so cool!

Kamijou: (It's not much different from what I would wear back in Academy City with a little change from that orange shirt to a white hoodie, but l gotta admit, it looks even better than I imagined it! It feels

Kamijou: (It's not much different from what I would wear back in Academy City with a little change from that orange shirt to a white hoodie, but l gotta admit, it looks even better than I imagined it! It feels... homie)

Ashido: Whoa! Kamijou! Looking really sharp!

Kamijou: Yeah, but you guys actually look more cooler in... those... (Now that I think about it, the other girls wore skin tight costumes that is hard for me to divert my eyes, I gotta think of something quick) uh... Hey! Look at Tsuchimikado, he's wearing a Hawaiian T-Shirt.