Episode 4: Welcome to The Hero Academia

Two weeks have passed since the U.A. entrance exams, and the boys were still waiting for the results. While Kamijou was wrapping his head around about not getting any combat points, Midoriya on the other hand is down the dumps for not getting a single point, not that he could not defeat one, but the fact that the robot he punched in order to save a brown haired girl was a 0 pointer.

Index: Um... Touma? Izuku? Are you both okay?

Kamijou: Huh? Oh, I'm fine, don't worry about me... Izuku?

Midoriya:...

Inko: Izuku?

Midoriya: Huh? Oh, sorry, I spaced out for a moment.

Inko: You've been staring into your food for quite some time now, and I'm starting to get worried.

Kamijou: You're not alone there, you've been like this since the exam, is everything OK with you?

Midoriya: Oh, uh... it was nothing. (I barely did well in the written exam, and I didn't get any points in the practical portion, how am I supposed to be a hero with results like that? Even Kamijou managed to get some points and I still haven't seen what his ability does)

Index: You did your best, Izuku, cheer up, if you don't eat your dinner, then I'll be more than happy to eat it for you.

Kamijou: You already had 3 servings, leave some for Izuku.

Inko: The U.A. results will be arriving today, so I'm hoping for the best from you two boys.

 results will be arriving today, so I'm hoping for the best from you two boys

Kamijou/Midoriya: Right.

A few hours pass and Inko runs inside to give the boys the mail sent from U.A. in a very nervous fashion. Midoriya went to open his letter in his room with his mom pacing back and forth in front of the door, while Kamijou sat in the living room getting ready to open the mail with Index sitting right across him.

Index: Touma?

Kamijou: Huh?

Index: Whatever happens, I'll be here to support you and Izuku, no matter what.

Kamijou: ...Thanks, alright, let's see what we got.

He tears open the mail and a disk drops from it. It switches on showing a holographic projection of the World's No.1 Hero, All Might, catching them by surprise.

All Might: I AM HERE AS A PROJECTION!!!! HERE TO GIVE YOU THE RESULTS, YOUNG KAMIJOU!!!