part 8 - what the fuck!

I was just getting clean... clean of the cuts, the drugs, the drinking. I was getting better!
Now HES back!
I thought i was free of him i thought the ropes had gone i thought the pain and suffering was finally over !
Now i know its not! Its all going to come back.
Jaxon cant save me now if he is back no one can save me!
I will be his slave for life!

-----------------

My heart is pounding out my chest, where is Jaxon i cant be on my own with this monster sent from hell. I thought i was free from his Malicious hands, his tormenting voice, his belittling stance. i only just let go of the pain and suffering he had inflicted now he's back. How is he back! I thought he was locked up. I was at his sentencing, he had another 9 years left. He cant be let out a year and a half after his sentencing.

His hand is resting on my shoulder. I turn my head slowly with my eyes shut not willing to face the monster that caused me so much suffering. My cheeks are stained with tears. "Please i'm sorry Theo i didn't mean for this to happen please, pleased i'm begging you not again I-I cant take anymore ill do whatever you want please just stop" panicked words spill from my mouth as i squeeze my eyes shut with anticipation. I was the one that got him locked up, i knew if he got out he'd come for me to take his revenge, i just wasn't prepared for it to be so soon.

I felt his other hand land on my shoulder softly, his breath steady. panic coursed through my veins, i had no anger towards him, i couldn't my whole body was full of fear of him and his father. The only time i was able to take a small breath of fresh air was the day he was sentenced but now i'm left with CO2 suffocating my lungs, no more oxygen. i was going to be trapped again.

Endless amounts of suffering yet to come to make up for what i did. I should never have told Jace about what was going on it was wrong and dangerous. He mad me feel safe at a time i felt nothing but constant terror. 

I met Jace just before Theo was locked up. I was struggling with everything. i was pissed out of my mind when i bumped into a tall ginger lad, he wore a beanie and a skater boy outfit. We spoke for a while i never disclosed what Theo was doing i just simply said that I needed to forget some stuff and drinking helped with that. He invited me to hang out with his mates, and there i began to do weed.

After about 6 months we had become close he and his friends showed me that not all men are abusive. He told me about how he believed no body is bad they just make bad decisions. i don't totally disagree but if that said person refuses to change and repeats the same 'bad decision' then surely that makes them a bad person.

One day i had got high before going out to meet him and when i saw him i was off my head. I dont really remember what happened but all i know is he was sober and i somehow told him about what was going on between me and Theo.  Next thing i really remember was the next day when i was sober Jace insisted of staying round and meeting Theo. I didnt really have much of a choice to object. However i wish i had!

Jace got Theo arrested for domestic abuse a week later, and i had to testify.

I managed to control my breathing enough to slowly open my eyes. Suddenly the suffocating feeling slowly disappeared and was replaced by a sweet warm comforting breath of fresh air.

It was jaxon. Jaxons hands where on my shoulders. Jaxons breath was dancing on my skin. Jaxon was the man behind me. Jaxon was who I mistook for Theo.

Like a cold breeze on a warm summers day my chest fell to a steady rhythm as i took a humongous sigh of relief. The monster was in fact not in front of me instead it was the devil. I never realised how much comfort i had took to having his company yet here i am thankful beyond belief that he was right there before me. He was my safe place my haven my home.

Snap out of it Maybella! you are Maybella fucking stone, you find no home in any man let alone the devil. Your stronger than that!

I look up to see a pained and panicked expression printed on Jaxon's face. for a moment i was confused, for a moment i had for got the past couple of minutes, for a moment i was lost in the beauty of his eyes once again.

"Are you okay princess" he exclaimed hurriedly as he feel to his knees so that he could be at the same hight as me.

"y-yeah i-im fine" i stutter, which only meant I failed to convince him. i look down trying to avoid eye contact, I don't want him to know what just happened.

Its been 6 months since I've had a panic attack like that. I thought i was fixed and that id left my broken self behind, but here i am again having panic attacks and hallucination his voice. Only Jace knows what happened with Theo, my mum was to depressed at the time to even acknowledge night or day. My dad had just left and my mum took it really badly which i don't understand because what the fuck?! My dad hurt her so much why did it hurt when he left surely it should have been a relief. Any ways i had to go through court with only Jace's support which was touch but oh my did i find out how much of an amazing friend he was.

Jaxon's hand stroked my arm trying to get my attention softly. "Are you sure?" i simply nodded and tilted my lips to a small smile. Luckily for me he took the hint that i didn't want to talk about it and picked me up bridal style. "How about we go home, light some candles and have a lovely warm bubble bath?" Now that sounds like a plan.

"Yes please that would be great" i kissed his lips as he began to carry me to the car. slowly i began to trace small pecks down his neck, from his jawline to his collarbone and breathing lightly.

"Don't start what you cant finish baby?" He warned, but what does he know about what i can and cant finish. This is my time to shine. The closer we got to the car the more he was getting turned on as i trailed more soft kisses that lightly danced on his neck.

.