Part 2 - lunch (updated)

Jaxon was walkin so fast. I almost had to run to keep up with him. Once we got there i was in owe, the room was massive it sat like 700 people!!!
We walked over a large table of people.

"Sit dont talk just sit quietly ill get the food" what got into his nickers today jeez hes grumpy. 6 people where staring at me and as soon as jaxon left the girl next to me started to talk.

"Hi im flower! Ik wierd name i like it tho matches my personality" she was bubbly and happy with a smile reaching from ear to ear.

"Hi im bella. I like the name dont worry! And wat the fuck is up his ass... hes being such a prick ever since i fucking got here all he does is fucking frown like with the fuck." Suddenly flowers eyes shot open. Did i swear to much does she not like swearing. I soon realised that was not what made her eyes go wide behind me was jaxon glaring like he wanted to kill me.

"Heres your food Maybella eat it. Then were going over rules you obviously need them ergently" he said in a clam but aggressive tone. Seriously what is up with him.
"Everyone this is the one and only bratty Maybella. Shes just got here. Maybella thats jason (d) and luna(s) in front of you. Kate (d) and daisy (s) this side of me and next to you is Axel (d) and flower (s)."

He then began to eat. I looked down at what was infront of me. A fucking steak who the fuck eats this shitttt. I push the plate away and get up to walk n get better food when my arm gets yanked down. "OUCH WHAT THE FUCK" i shouted.
"Firstly LAUNGAGE. Secondly do not leave this table unless you ask permission!" What kind of rule is this. I role my eyes.

"Can i please leave this god awful table of lunatics and pricks to go get some better fucking food" i say in a sarcastic tone with a sarcastic smile printed on my face. Suddenly flower luna and daisy all look at me in panic. What a bunch of wusses he wont do anything to me.

Before i could say anything i was over his sholder and we had left the hall.
We got to what i asume to be his room. He puts me down points to a corner. "Stand there silently facing the wall with your hands behind you back" he says sternly his face fueled with anger.
Who the fuck does he think he is! Ordering me around. Howver for some reason my body betrayed me. I stop over to the corner n follow his instructions. After 15 long ass minutes he finally allowed me to move.

"Do you know what you did wrong" i look at him confused im not flipping five wasnt standing in a corner enough now i have to tell him what got me there how embarrassing.
"I told you the truth and aparently you couldnt take it so you forced me in a corner" I shrug suddenly i was back in the devils corner staring at the same plain ass wall. Jeez he needs better design taste.
" aparently you need to think a little longer little girl."

10 minutes later im finally aloud to move.
"Lets try it again. Do you know what you did wrong" he looks me dead in the eyes. God his eyes are butiful yet filled with anger its terrifying.
"I-i disrespected you and your friends and swore" i said with my head hanging and tears pricking in the corner of my eyes. What the fuck why am i crying i cant cry over this i cant. Why does my body keep betraying me!

He pulls me into a hug and has me sit on his lap "good girl. Its ok princess you did good with your punishment your forgiven now." My head falls onto his sholder as i hug him back and sob a little. He soothes me and calms me down. When i finally calm down my thumb is in my mouth.

"Aw princess are you slipping should we get one of your teddy bears." Slipping what does he mean slipping. I just nod.
" can you introduce me to them please" i nod eagerly and get of his lap to sit on the bed.
"Dis is bwuebewy a an dis is wose a an dis is eeow." I stutter. Whats happening to me why am i talking like this i havent done this before.
I start crying again and panicking.

"Hey hey hush princess its okay your okay. Have you gone little before." I look up at him confused and scared. "Aw princess bell its okay would you like me to explain it to you when your big" i nod, my head doesn't understand much of what hes saying so i curl up in his arms and we fall asleep on the bed.

—————

Its 1am and my phone starts buzzing i crawl out of jaxons arms and grab my phone walking into the bathroom.

Its jace. My friend i usually get high with at this time.
I answer;
Jace: you girl where are you thought you where coming out tonight we got that new stuff aswell gonna get absolutely wrecked.
Me: i cant bro my sodding mum sent me away yesterday im at a boarding school in the middle of no where.
Jace: shit what the fuck dude thought u was gonna hang what am i gonna do when im horny nowwwww
Me: Shut up jace wank your self off youll be fine !
Jace: what ever babe i miss you! Hope u got some bud to survive on.
Me: bro i used most of it on the way here my mums such a twot imma have to try find whos got some.
Jace: you aint gonna get it for as good prices where ever you are. Boarding sucks bro goodluck i gotta go levi wants to try this new shit out!
Me: By love you
Jace: love you to babe

The call ended. Ive been asleep since 3pm which means i missed dinner and i LOVE dinner ! I got my laptop out and begain to just watch netflix till morning.

6am

I crawl back into bed im exhausted and just want sleep.

7am

BEEP BEEP BEEP
"what the fuck is that fucking beeping its fucking desterbing my fycking sleep." I screach tiredly.

Jaxon gets up and turns it off dragging me out of bed. How is he so awake he only just woke up. Oh yeah thats right he got a shit tone of sleep !
"Go awayyyyy i want my bed" i start to kick my legs about tryna get away.
"Maybella out of bed we are getting breakfast and then going over the rules"

FOOD OMG FOOD!
I ran and i mean i ran i left jaxon so fast the last thing i hurd from him was a chuckle.
I was starving!
I got in the line and got 3slices of toast. A big scoop of scrambled egg. Two sausages and a scoop of baked beans. And went to sit at a table. Jaxon got his food then moved me to sit with him n his friends again. Oh god they probably hate me mannnn.

I walk to the table with my head down and just eat my food. "Hey maybella" an unknown voice says. I make out that it was daisy.
"Hi daisy" i say timidly.

"Wow you proper have her trained dont you jaxon" axel chuckled.
"She ended up have 25 minutes of time out yesterday, aeems to have forgotten the basic though" i look up at him confused, jaxon smirked god sake this is embarrassing!! "The stream of swear words that left her mouth this morning shes lucky she isnt having soap for breakfast" again that smirk crept across his face.

"Jax u gone soft or somit thought what she did yesterday deserved a bruised bottom" kate sadistic smile crawled across her face.
"We havent gone over boudarys rules and punishments yet it wouldnt have been fair" he stated. They all nodded in agreement. Soon we finished food and went back to my room.

.