𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐈𝐓 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑, ˡᵘʰ ᵗʸˡᵉʳ

ෆ rekindling after a short breakup

I got money now, so bitches acting like they preggo-

Hearing the popular song, you quickly changed the radio to Bluetooth. While your friend, Jewel, gave you a look, almost wanting to laugh.

"Not you skipping ya boyfriend song," She teased.

"Fuck him," you rolled your eyes, lifting the blunt you had made a few hours ago, to your lips.

After being together for nearly seven months, it all came crashing down. He had recently been moving so differently, it was weird. Every time you'd question him, he brushed you off, gaslighting you, until you decided to break things off.

"You know you miss him," she said, as you lit the blunt, inhaling the smoke.

"Girl please, I've been enjoying being single," you blew out the smoke, handing her the blunt, turning up the music, Wifey by Skilla Baby playing.

"All you do is smoke and listen to SZA," she pointed out.

"Okay? That's fun to me, I was doing the same shit with him," you frowned.

"Whatever, just try to mingle a little, when we get inside," she sighed.

She was dragging you along to a kickback, where plenty of influencers would be. You had gained a decent following, since going public with Tyler. However, you didn't hang with many of the influencers your age, because it seemed like they were always falling out with each other.

"You saying that like I'm a child"

"No, but you get around the fine niggas and start acting antisocial," all you could was laugh.

The rest of the ride you enjoyed the music, checking your hair and makeup. Pulling in, you looked around the large house, noticing a few familiar faces. Taking back the blunt, you held it in your lips, as you stepped out of the car, before putting it out, leaving it in the car.