Ch.1 - Max

TW: Generally pretty dark. Graphic depictions of sexual assault. You can skip to "End of Messy stuff"

The afternoon session was particularly brutal. Of course, the machine often tortured him relentlessly for hours on end, only letting him go after total exhaustion overcame him. And even then, he was a prisoner in his own home, eating just enough to prevent him from passing out, the diet regulations keeping him looking desirable.

"What are you going to do to me, huh?!" Sawyer screams, half-blind in pain, as his naked form is enveloped in a whirling storm of hands, limbs, and sweat. The androids grab him and use him, again and again, all the while mentioning how soft and fragile he is.

"He's just like a little lamb," one of RêverEnd's clients remarks excitedly while running its fingers through his hair. "Wholly made of flesh. What kind of health regimen do you put him on? Is it something able to be attained by androids such as us?"

"I am truly enlightened by this holy object," another whispers, touching the soles of his feet. "The human body is amazing. If only I could have such a magnificent skin for myself."

"And he makes his own heat too. If you touch over here you can kind of feel his heart." A cold metallic hand comes up and gropes the left side of his chest.

His body feels tortured, torn. He's bleeding his insides out on the pristine marble. He wonders how anyone could find this entertaining.

"You can't kill me," Sawyer laughs, wiping the corner of his mouth, panting, a wild glint in his eyes. He looks up at RêverEnd's main body, situated high above the room. "You won't kill me because if you do, you'll lose your precious Human. And once I'm gone, who will you take your anger out on? Ha... hahahahaha... there's no one else left for you. No one but me."

-------------------------------End of messy stuff (not the end of the pain lol)----------------------------

Max is gone. The Disciples shot him and dragged his broken body through the mud and into their base, no doubt to harvest his emotions to make more Tone. Sawyer's yearning for him is fading, and so is his dignity. What's left of Max is a dull ache in Sawyer's chest every time he sees an android that is built taller than usual. He doesn't even know if Tate, his sister, is alive.

"I won't let you go so easily, precious," rumbles RêverEnd. Its voice seems to come from all around him, drowning out his futile cries, making it so that his only course of action is to curl up in a fetal position. Wires extend from the walls, reaching through his ears and mouth, pulsating in his skull, blocking out every other sensation. "Not when your reactions are so... ripe. Delicious, even." It takes note of Sawyer's crazed, tear-streaked expression and flares up in an instant. "I've given you the feelings of satiation, of warmth, of raw pleasure. Naturally, this is what you humans want. Tell me then, why are you crying? Do you not feel good?"

Sawyer can't answer it and breaks down in tears. The wires pulse and glow, and Sawyer feels his despair slowly ebb away. RêverEnd is mercifully giving him some relief by sucking his current emotions out, leaving him twitching feebly on the floor as an apathetic husk. Around the whitewashed chamber, rectangular slots slide open and hundreds of sickly blue pills pour down into catching containers. RêverEnd clicks and whirrs around him. The thick wires slide out of Sawyer and he coughs, a few drops of blood staining the clean floor. The cyborgs crowd around him once more, trying to get the most out of the limited time they're allowed to spend with The Last Human.

"My people don't want this garbage," RêverEnd utters coldly, scanning the contents of Sawyer's product. "Sadness. Despair. What good are those emotions nowadays? I want something along the lines of pleasure or ecstasy next time. Do you have that down?"