UPDATE+ NOCO Bonus Chapter

Hey sorry for the wait! We got like no involvement in the poll and I've been super busy with school. So I'm going to go back and fix a couple of things then get started on episode 4 sorry for the wait! Also by the time this goes up we will be over 100 reads so tysm for supporting this story I try my best to make it good so your support means a lot!

Put any suggestions you have here though! And to make up for it here's a quick Noco bonus chapter for off day. It's basically just what they did during the off day

.

.

.

.

.

Do you want me to like cuddle you or something? Noah asked puzzled

Yes exactly it will help me sleep a lot Cody replied happily

Ok sure but I'm gonna eat breakfast with you first, I'll see if there's not something I can cook wait here, you can have my phone for entertainment while I'm gone

Okie thanks Noah see you soon!

No problem Gap Noah said before leaving to cook

Cody started the dinosaur jump game since there was no service before he decided to start snooping. He decided he would start with Noah's gallery which had a couple family pictures, a picture of his cat and some Asian girl. Cody was confused as she clearly wasn't Noah's sibling. He was feeling a bit jealous but decided not to jump to conclusions because Noah's most recent pictures were of him and Cody under a folder marked "Coco<3".

Cody's next adventure was to Noah's messages. He saw Noah's contacts were just his family and a girl named Emma with the same picture as the girl from before. Cody added himself to Noah's contacts snapping a quick picture of himself trying to look cute marking his contact name as "My Codmienster".

He better not change that Cody said giggling before looking at the messages. They were all pretty bland texts with his family until he got to Emma. He was able to surmise they were good friends Noah said he was gay while texting her so his jealously faded quick. He scrolled almost all the way through a year of messages, almost crying seeing Noah's mental health journey. He was pretty subconscious and seemed to feel bad about the way he treated people but felt fake when he was nicer. Cody finished a couple minutes before the phone rang he decided to pick up.

Hello?

Hey Coco it's Noah I finished cooking come down here whenever you're ready bring my phone too. 

Okie see you soon! Cody jumped up and made his way to the cafeteria where just Noah stood with 2 plates of a delicious looking pasta salad.

Hey Noah here's your phone

Thank you Gap I hope you like it

Cody slowly started eating knowing Noah made it just for him gave him the encouragement he needed

Hey Cody you left all the tabs of what you were doing open Noah said smirking

Oh, about that sorry I added myself to your contacts though!

I don't mind not like I have anything to hide, you're welcome to do whatever with my phone you can add your fingerprint real quick

Noah you don't have too I trust you

I trust myself too so just do it Cody gave in and added his thumbprint the two chatted and Cody ate the whole meal, the fact Noah was a good chef helped

Cody you ate it all great job I'm very proud of you!

Noah, it tasted great thank you! Cody replied with a proud grin

Now let's go lay down I'm honestly pretty tired too

Yippie lets go! Cody said grabbing Noah's hand and dragged him back to the cabins.

.

.

.

I didn't add this in originally because it didn't add much to the plot and my chapters are already long but I can do more bonus sections like this if you guys liked it. Have a great day and I'll do a proper next chapter soon!!