The Sucky Outdoors

As promised here's the second of the 3 I wrote almost forgot to upload it enjoy (:

.

.

.

.

.

The camera finds its opening on the remaining campers gathered at the campfire with Chris ready to go over the next challenge "Campers today's challenge will test your outdoor survival skills, I'm not gonna lie to you some of you may not come back alive" Chris saw the fear spread throughout his audience before adding "just joking all you have to do is spend one night out in the woods everything you need is at your teams campsite in the forest you just have to find it." He tosses both teams a map and compass before finishing "Watch out for bears lost a couple of interns in pre production first team back for breakfast wins invincibility and GO!" Chris fires off his airhorn as the teams split to go find the campsites.

"Uh did he say there are bears up in here?" Leshawna asks in horror.

"Yes he did suck it up." Eva replied harshly

Izzy interrupted any possible conflict with a out of pocket story "Oh I once saw a bear eating our garbage he had old spaghetti noodles hanging from his big huge tooth and it looked like blood and guts it was so gross and we thought he was eating the neighbors cat Simba but it turned out he was just lost for a week uh you didn't eat spaghetti did you? Good lets go!" Courtney and Izzy lead the way for the Bass while Heather leads the Gophers.

Gwen starts to walk away from the group but Trent notices and follows "Hey Gwen wait up! Can I walk with you?" 

"Yeah sure we're going to the same place I guess" before Trent can respond Sadie screams

"BEAR!!!!" the whole group runs away with Sadie and a rabbit pokes its head from out the bushes. Somehow Sadie thought the rabbits ears were that off a bear but the team ran before they could notice.

Back to the Bass Courtney leads the group before Eva questions "Why are we listening to her again?"

"Ugh excuse me I was a CIT I'm the clear candidate for leadership" Courtney refutes.

"You tell em princess" Duncan mumbles

"Hey don't call me that!"

"Sorry princess"

"Ugh drop dead hurry up we need to set up this campsite!" the Bass continue onwards until they arrive at their campsite and begin setting up Courtney giving instructions and assigning tasks. "Okay Tyler, Izzy, Duncan and me on the tent, Noah and Cody start the fire rest of you go find food"

"Whatever you say princess" Duncan replies snarky 

"I can't stand you" Courtney bites back before going to work on the tent

The Gophers finally stop running as they find a cave and Sadie pipes up "Okay we should be safe here there's like so no bears!" 

Heather decides it's time for her to start barking out orders and see a opportunity to separate Gwen and Trent "Ok so we need food and we need shelter, Gwen, Bridgette, Geoff and Beth you all go find some food the rest of us will gather leaves for the shelter" Trent gives Gwen a sorry wave as the group detaches, Heather pulls Beth away for a moment to whisper "let me know if they say anything ok?" Beth nods are walks off with the group.