Chapter Fourteen

I watched as the first guard fell to the ground, a billet through his head.

As I had been talking to Chiron, Snake had sneaked up on one of his two men, and managed to grab one of their guns, shooting the guard in process.

For a second, nobody moved. Then, suddenly, Chiron spun around and ran.

Snake and I glanced over at each other, then looked back at the remaining guard who was fumbling for the gun tied to his belt.

*BANG*

Both him, and his gun, fell to the ground.

"You go get up the others, and I'll go on ahead?" Snake suggested and I nodded once. He quickly ran down the corridor.

Turning back to the two sleeping men, I sighed. Guess army training made them able to sleep through anything. Figures.

Walking over to Eagle, I shook him a few times to wake him up, before angrily hitting him round the back of the head when I got no response.

He yelped, and jumped up, managing to kick Wolf in the process.

They both grumbled and looked around, freezing when they saw the dead guards on the ground. They slowly turned back to me, and I shrugged, "Hey, if MI6 aren't gonna break us out, why not break out ourselves?".

"And Snake?" Wolf asked quietly.

"Gone on ahead" I replied and he slowly nodded,

"Right... And you got any weapons or anything?"

I grinned, walking back over to the dead guys, and tossing him a gun, which he gratefully accepted, before pocketing the other one.

Eagle stared at me innocently, "Do I get a gun?".

"No".

He frowned, "Then what do I do?".

I smirked, "Well, Eagle, you got the most important job out of all of us".

He grinned, "Which is?".

I leaned in closer, "You just gotta stand there, ok?"

"And?" He asked, bouncing in anticipation.

I glanced around, making sure no one else was listening, before leaning even closer and whispering, "You just gotta stand there... And look pretty"

He immediately straightened up, glaring at me, while Wolf burst out laughing, "And the jokes on the joker at last... But you gotta admit man, you really should have seen that coming".

Eagle glared even worse, "Wolf... Shut up" But Wolf just continued to laugh.

I nodded in the direction of the first guard, "Check his pockets. Snake took his gun, but he could have more".

He grumbled something under his breath, before reluctantly walking over and rifling through the dead mans pockets, coming up with a sharp blade a few minutes later. He frowned, "All I've got is this stupid knife".

A split second later, I had grabbed the weapon from him, placed my gun in his hands instead, and grinned madly at my new little toy.

I was calmly leaning up against the bars to the gate before either of them could even begin to process what had just happened. And when they finally did, they both just stared at me, half shocked, half amused.

I hugged the blade closer to my body and glared at them, "Mine".

Eagle smirked, "That's fine by me. At least now I got a gun".

"It's suicide" Wolf snapped, shooting him a small glare, "One of the first things we were ever taught back at camp was never to bring a knife to a gun fight. You'd easily get yourself killed".