Chapter 78

Three days ago, on the Star Red Spider.

A black starship fell from the sky and made a loud noise. The little spiders rushed over to check it and reported to the queen.

"Mother, some humans fell down again!"

"It seems like an airship or a starship?"

"Did Ranran send it down?"

"Of course, many people have been sent to our place!"

The Spider Queen said gently: "I understand. Since it was sent here by Ranran, don't scare them."

A man climbed out of the starship, accompanied by two guards. The two men asked nervously: "General, are you okay?"

Lu Tingyu waved his hand: "I'm fine. Quick, find that spaceship!"

When he arrived at the designated location, he saw a small spaceship parked there. Through the porthole of the spacecraft, he could clearly see a human face - the face of Lu Chengan who had been "sacrificed" long ago!

Lu Tingyu wanted to rescue his nephew, but as soon as they got close to the spacecraft, the spacecraft suddenly started its self-destruction program. There was a loud "boom", and a dazzling white light swept across the starship instantly like a giant wave, creating a violent shock wave. , drawing both starships and spaceships into the dark wormhole of the universe.

The moment they entered the wormhole, the explosion suddenly stopped. Only then did Lu Tingyu realize that the self-destruct device had been modified. The thunder was louder, the raindrops were softer, and the gorgeous special effects of light waves and flames were far greater than the actual effects. In the end, the starship's exterior was only burned black.

Apparently it was staged for others to see.

Lu Tingyu felt relieved and immediately opened the starship's defense cover.

After more than ten minutes of roller coaster-like turbulence, the starship finally crashed onto this strange planet.

Since the protective shield was opened in advance, the starship was not damaged. He was worried about Lu Chengan's situation and hurriedly asked his subordinates to search for the spacecraft.

Within a moment, the two reported: "General,we found it!"

Lu Tingyu walked quickly towards the direction of the sound, and sure enough he saw a small spaceship falling down with its protective cover also on.

He opened the hatch of the spacecraft - only to see a monster with a "human face and a beast body" tied up with chains and placed in a container. His face was still the same as Lu Tingyu remembered it, but his pupils were dark and his body was completely deformed.

Lu Ting's eyes were about to burst: "Cheng'an! How did you become like this?"

Lu Chengan had no reaction.

Seeing his beloved nephew turn into this, Lu Tingyu almost crushed his fists. He soon realized that it was Zexuan and Yu Ran who rescued his nephew. Obviously, Lu Chengan's appearance was inseparable from the Dark Night Organization!

Lu Tingyu gritted his teeth with hatred: "Those inhuman beasts! Did they experiment on Cheng'an?"

The two guards said in fear: "General, how should we deal with this...Major General Lu Cheng'an?"

Lu Tingyu said calmly: "Don't touch him yet! He is completely deformed and has no human consciousness. If we let him go, he will might attacks us, it is likely to hurt both of us. Let him stay in the container for the time being, and we will figure out a way later. "