Extra 23

[Walking Hand in Hand]15

Xie Ran and Lu Zexuan were looking for a way to leave the deserted planet. At the same time, near the Southern Triangulum wormhole, Federal Marshal Qin Xiao and Falcon Corps Commander General Lu Tingyu came to the scene with their own guards.

Xie Ran and Lu Zexuan both fell into the wormhole. After the news was passed back to the capital planet, the marshal and General Lu were almost crazy.

Lu Tingyu looked at General Xie Xi with a sad face: "Zexuan and Xie Ran are only 19 years old. I don't believe they would died like this. General Xie, have you searched their warships carefully? Perhaps the two children still have a chance of survival?"

General Xie Xi's face was ugly, and he clenched his fists tightly and said: "I sent people to search carefully around, but did not find any wreckage of the warship. It is very likely that their warships were drawn into the cosmic wormhole... and were torn apart by the airflow."

Qin Luo said softly: "General Lu, I'm sorry, your son was drawn into the wormhole to save my family's Ranran."

Lu Tingyu waved his hand and said hoarsely: "There is no need to apologize to me, this is not your fault."

Marshal Qin Xiao came to the scene to search and rescue in person in order to "sympathize with his subordinates". In fact, he was also very sad. Ranran grew up under his own eyes and was his most beloved grandson. How could he die here at such a young age?

A heavy atmosphere spread on the command ship. Thinking of the untimely death of the two 19-year-old geniuses, many elders had red eyes.

After a while, Qin Xiao calmed down and said, "Since we didn't find the wreckage of the warship, there might be another possibility - they are not dead."

  Everyone looked at the marshal.

  Qin Luo whispered, "You mean, they might have been swept to another planet by the wormhole, and they are still alive?"

Qin Xiao nodded and said, "Most wormholes will tear apart the warships that fall into them, but we don't have accurate data on the gravitational field inside the wormhole in Triangulum Austral. So, we can't rule out the possibility that they are still alive."

When everyone heard this, a glimmer of hope rose in their hearts. No bodies were found, maybe there is really a glimmer of hope?

General Xie Xi also calmed down and looked at Lu Tingyu and said, "We can't send people into the wormhole to investigate, but we can search several nearby galaxies around this wormhole, and maybe we can find their traces."

Lu Tingyu immediately said, "That's right, continue the search and rescue. We must find them alive or dead!"

Lu Zexuan and Xie Ran are rare S-level talents, and they are the heirs of the two legions. The lives of these two people are of great importance. No matter what the cost, they must be found.

The two legion leaders reached a consensus, and Marshal Qin Xiao immediately assigned tasks. The Starlight Legion Reconnaissance Battalion, the Falcon Special Forces, and the two generals' personal guards went out collectively to conduct a carpet search of several nearby galaxies according to the galaxy map.

The planets near the Southern Triangulum star field have not been developed by the Federation. They are all unfamiliar planets. Therefore, the search and rescue work is not easy. Fortunately, the two legions joined forces, and with the marshal personally commanding, they quickly searched all the nearby planets.

A week later, the search and rescue team finally landed on the Red Spider Star below the wormhole from another direction.

At this time, Lu Zexuan and Xie Ran were sleeping in each other's arms on the back of the spider queen.

This planet is very strange, with red fog everywhere. But the monitor shows that the oxygen content, temperature and humidity on the planet are suitable for human survival. Marshal Qin Xiao was delighted and said,

"Everyone hurry up, I will use deep-sea jellyfish to make you invisible, try to avoid fighting with possible alien creatures, and once you find the two children, bring them back immediately!"

Xie Xi and Lu Tingyu led the team in person, put on gas masks, and quickly sneaked into the forest.

They passed through layers of fog and finally walked to the depths of the red fog. However, the scene in front of them made everyone drop their jaws