Extra 13

[Sanctuary]6

That was the happiest summer vacation in Lu Zexuan's memory.

Xie Ran would come to assemble the model with him every day. The two spent a week assembling thousands of parts into a complete starship. When the starship officially took off, the two were filled with a sense of accomplishment.

Lu Zexuan treasured the assembled starship in his cabinet. There were many mecha models in his cabinet, all of which were gifts from his parents on his birthday in previous years. This starship was built by the two of them together, and it had a special meaning. Lu Zexuan put it in the most conspicuous position so that he could see it as soon as he looked up.

After assembling the starship, the two went to the playground together again.

They stayed together almost all summer. Their parents were busy with work, and the two little boys became each other's best playmates.

After school started, Xie Ran would often come to see Lu Zexuan. Now that his identity was clear, he didn't have to hide it anymore, and he could openly take Lu Zexuan to play ball and go swimming. All the students in Lu Zexuan's class knew Xie Ran. Whenever they saw him at the door, they would consciously tell Lu Zexuan, "Xie Ran is here to see you again."

Similarly, the students in Xie Ran's class also knew Lu Zexuan. Whenever he appeared, everyone knew that he was here to see Xie Ran.

Xie Ran and Lu Zexuan were best friends, and this was known to almost the entire grade.

Since the abilities of young sentinels and guides were sealed and they could not see each other's spiritual bodies, and children who were not yet adults would not be affected by guide elements and combination heat, it was normal for two children to make friends, and it did not attract the attention of their parents.

Lu Tingyu would not stop his son from making friends with anyone, and Xie Xi and Qin Luo certainly would not interfere with who their son played with at school.

Xie Ran and Lu Zexuan were almost inseparable, and their relationship made many classmates envious.

Time passed quickly. The two were carefree in their childhood and grew up together with each other until they graduated from elementary school. The education process of sentinels and guides was twice as fast as that of ordinary people. The 13-year-old sentinels and guides had completed all the courses of ordinary students in junior high school and high school, and then they would go to the sanctuary to receive skill-related training.

During the winter vacation when he was 13 years old, Xie Ran and Lu Zexuan were unsealed by their parents one after another.

The fox with flames all over its body finally appeared beside Xie Ran again. After these years of recuperation and learning in the spiritual landscape, the fox is now several times larger than the original red fur group, and is as tall as Xie Ran when standing.

Xie Ran smiled and touched the fox's head, wondering if Lu Zexuan's spiritual body has also come out?

The next day at noon, Xie Ran made an appointment with Lu Zexuan to meet at Bay Park.

The park was very bleak in winter. It snowed last night, and the snow on the road was enough to cover the ankles. Xie Ran and Lu Zexuan walked into the plum blossom forest together. A fiery red fox suddenly appeared beside Xie Ran. It seemed very excited and ran vigorously in the white snow.

Lu Zexuan had heard Ranran say that his spiritual body was a fire fox a long time ago, but this was the first time he saw it with his own eyes. He looked at the fox that was as agile as a leaping flame in the snow, and couldn't help but praise: "Your fox has a strong ability."

Xie Ran asked curiously: "Where is your eagle? Let it out and have a look."

With a pleasant cry, a pure white falcon appeared in the sky.

The white eagle spread its wings and flew over the heads of the two men, then excitedly chased the fox and muttered: "Hello, little fox, I have heard of you a long time ago. It's our first meeting. Please give me your advice!"

The fire fox looked up at it and said: "I have heard of you too, why are you so small?"

The white eagle said aggrievedly: "I am not yet a fully grown adult. When my master reaches adulthood, I will be more than ten times bigger than I am now."