Chapter 79

President Harrison's family has been in politics for generations and has produced three presidents. The first president took office in the early days of the Federation, when the situation was chaotic. His term was only four years and he was persecuted by hostile politicians; the second president served the longest and quelled the Sentinel Rebellion 200 years ago, Harrison's great-grandfather. This president is also one of the previous president who has a very good evaluation and a very high approval rate. His term of office lasts for 16 years.

Harrison had become president eight years earlier. The federal president is elected every four years, and he has been re-elected for two terms.

His great-grandfather was re-elected for four terms. If Harrison wanted to imitate his great-grandfather and be re-elected for four terms, he must defeat his strongest opponent in this year's general election, Mike Bartlett, an S-class sentinel from another political party. .

Yu Ran and Lu Zexuan didn't understand the game between these politicians, and they knew very little about the strong competitor.

They only know that during the eight years that President Harrison was in office, the Federation was peaceful and stable. The President often visited remote galaxies to help ordinary humans who had not evolved. During his term, the employment rate and fertility rate of ordinary people increased significantly.

However, since ordinary humans have not evolved any superpowers and belong to the "lowest level" of society, their votes will eventually be calculated according to a 10% ratio. In other words, 1 million ordinary people's votes will only be counted in the final 10% ratio.

This has been the rule since the founding of the Federation. Therefore, in the presidential election, the key is to win over the votes of evolutionists.

Harrison, a contender for president, was a guide.

Guides account for less than 5% of evolvers, and sentinels account for 25%. Since a large number of sentinels join the army, the four major legions are the base camps of the sentinels. If the contender, Mike Bartlett, attracts too many Sentinel votes, it will be very detrimental to Harrison's subsequent re-election.

Perhaps, this is his motive for uniting with the Dark Night Organization and controlling high-level sentries?

As long as he controls the four major legions and gets the sentinels to vote for him in this year's election, he will surely win.

Yu Ran looked at the old man with a gentle smile in front of him and said, "You are meeting us in person. Do you have any important tasks to give us?"

President Harrison asked: "Professor Mo Wen, you should have met him, right?"

Yu Ran nodded: "Yes, I saw it on planet B73."

Harrison said: "Then has he ever mentioned to you his great plan to renew mankind?"

Great plan for a new generation? You guys are really putting money on your face.

Yu Ran sneered in his heart, and said calmly on the surface: "The professor mentioned something about the sentinel experiment. However, I am not a scientific researcher, and I don't know much about drug experiments. I only know that those sentinels who are easy to go mad, is a burden to human society."

Harrison pointed at his head and said with a smile: "That's right. For humans, the evolution of limbs is not important, the brain is the key, and the guide is the evolver without defects. Our spiritual communication is efficient and fast, and our thinking Their ability and memory are very good, which is also the advantage that distinguishes humans from lower creatures. As for combat effectiveness, I think humans can completely replace those sentinels with well-developed limbs by relying on high-tech weapons."