Kaneko Hikari

Name: Kaneko Hikari

Name: Kaneko Hikari

Age: 16 years old

Family: Unknown

Status: Single

Heights: 155 cm

Weights: 48 kg

Hobby: reading, baking, listening to music

Eye Color: dark blue

Hair color and length: black with dark blue highlights and long

Outfit style: casual and street wear

Good traits: kind, quiet, independent, brave, loyal, smart, calm, playful, humble

Body type: hourglass

Bad traits: hot-headed, stubborn, bad temper, sassy, savage

Likes: she loves reading fantasy book. She is even good at baking pastry and also, owns a small cafe where she can get some money. She love listening music where it calm her minds and doesn't care about the people. She sometimes went to the hill to see some stars and moons at night.

Dislikes: she don't like bullies. Let alone some people who was judging before getting to know them and racist people which she hates it too much. Teasing her heights for being short and she will kick your butt.

Favorite Food: dorayaki, omuraisu, gyoza, tempura

Favorite Drink: chocolate milkshake, juice, water

Background story: Hikari been found at the orphanage's door ever since she was just a baby. She never interact other kids and always reading her book or climbing the tree even though the director of orphanage told her not to. She never knew her parents since she only knew that she's been left at the doorstep. During her 10, she decided to live by herself by renting a house for her which she was good at house chores and know how to handle herself. Other than that, she is also very smart since she always reading the book which the other students thought she's a nerd but, in reality, she wasn't.

Strength: 10/10 (She doesn't know that yet.)

Flexiblelity: 9/10

For your information, she is good at fighting, actually but, she doesn't know that yet so, it will show later cause, she don't know anything.