Servamp

Name: Shirota Mahiru

Ages: 17 years old

Height: 165.2 cm

Weight: -

Family: Uncle

Status: Single

Species: Human

Weapon: Spear

About him: Mahiru came from another world along with the the others. He was a normal student who likes a simple things and dislikes complicated things. He is the Eve of Sleepy Ash, Servamp of Sloth.

Personalty: Mahiru is an open-minded and very independent person. He is not afraid to show how he truly feel or thinking. That explain why he can be critical towards to the people. He has a small patience since he easily get annoyed and raise his voice. He tends to play as 'Mama hen' role because he always do the chore all the time and also, act like mature around his friends. But, he always the words to encourage whoever who was about to give up. Whenever he saw a goal, he won't change his mind.

Name: Sleepy Ash (prefer Kuro since Mahiru gave him the name)

Ages: Appears 20

Height: 177 cm

Weight: -

Family: His siblings

Status: Single

Species: Vampire

About him: Kuro, who name by Mahiru, came from another world with Mahiru and the others. He is the Servamp of Sloth and the oldest of the eight Servamps. When he is exposed to sunlight, he transforms into a black cat.

Personality: Kuro spends his time sleeping, lazing around or playing video games. He feels no shame running away or avoid any trouble and refuses to make decisions since he doesn't want anything to be his fault and doesn't want to disappoint anyone. Despite his lazy and at times comical nature, (although comical due to his laziness and arguments with Mahiru.) he is shown to have a dark side in his world but, thanks to Mahiru's straighforwardness and sincerity start to influence Kuro, Mahiru start to confronts him in his mind regarding his past actions and assured him, he is not alone.