Chapter 5

At night, where the same abandoned factory, the same man sitting on the sofa while thinking about his encounter where he bumped into Hikari three days ago.

He stares at the window while pondering something until a loud beeping has been heard from the device. He glance and squinted his eyes when he finally got an idea until one of his men came in. "Sir, do you call?"

The man stood up while still staring at the window. "Is the machine ready?"

"Yes, it is ready."

"Make sure to put some device on any of them who come out from the machine."

"And also..."the man turn around and move his hand slowly causing the man let out a painful yelled while crack around. "Don't ever make a mistake. Understood?"

"Yes....."

The man let go as the one who got controlled quickly walk out. The man look at the pictures and walk to his room when the photos revealing all the Benders in past life.

~

"Hey! Who mess this room again?!"

Earlier in the morning, Mahiru just finished up cleaning the living room and went to clean up the kitchen when he came back again, he was horrified seeing the living room completely mess again.

Everyone except the yokais went to check and only to be seen the living room were completely a mess.

"Uh, didn't you finish cleaning the living room just now?" Yoichi question. "I did but, I didn't expect it will get mess again!" Mahiru exclaim while gripping his hair tightly. "Well, seems like you have to clean up again, Mahiru," Miroku pointed out.

"Easy for you to say. Oh, Hikari-chan's gonna be so mad," the brunette said in panic. And then, he heard a loud crash but, not just him. The others heard it too.

They quickly went out side and saw Yuichiro and Kimizuki fighting again while using their weapons. Yoichi sweat-dropped while Mitsuba facepalmed, "Those two idiots."

"What...what the hell are you two doing?! Did you forget that this is Hikari's house we're living?!" Mahiru reminded while freaking out. "Well tell that to him!" Yuichiro shout.

"If only you didn't touch my weapon, this wouldn't happened!"

"It was only slightly touch!"

While they are argue, someone grabbed their heads together and knock themselves together until their weapon dropped to the ground. Turns out, it was Licht who held an annoyed look. "If you two kids keep on arguing, maybe I should kick you two out," he threaten. While the two rubbed their foreheads in pain, the rests couldn't help but, feel astonishment.

"Hey, what's going on?"

They all turn around and saw Hikari who was wearing a long light blue jacket, white tank top and a short black pants as she wear socks.