Chapter 4

Three days later, Hikari decided to buy clothes for them which wasn't enough. Mahiru, Nanami, Kagome, Naegi, Kirigiri, Mitsuba, Yoichi, Shinoa, Nao, Yusa, Guren and Beni decided to tag along.

They just finish buying grocceries and now, they went to buy some clothes.

They all look around for the clothes while checking each of the size. "Say, uh, do you think we'll be able to pay all this?" Naegi asked. "Of course. But, the only one way not to waste some money here is to check the price," Hikari assured then explain.

"You sure know how to buy some stuff," Nanami smile while checking ever size. "But at the same time, you guys can keep your old clothes."

"We will."

"Hikari-chan."

Hikari turn around when Yoichi went toward her. "What is it, Yoichi?" She asked. "Some girls asked me to give you this," Yoichi answer as he handed the small paper to the raven girl. Hikari look at it and shove inside of her pocket which makes curious to the others.

"You're not gonna to read it?" Mahiru look at her confused. "Nah, it's not even important. Anyway, where is Beni and Guren--what the heck?!" Hikari exclaims in shock when she sees Guren carrying lots of clothes while Beni is smiling innocently.

"Guren, why did you

"Guren, why did you...?"

"Ask Beni," Guren cut him off while looking away in flustered. "Beni, why are there a lot of clothes?"

"Well, I thought it could be okay that it needs some extra," Beni beamed. "True enough."

"Hey, Hikari. What do you think?" Mitsuba turn to the girl, only to be sees Hikari crouched down to the floor while looking at her money as her face went pale. "Are you okay, Hikari-chan?" Yusa asked in concern as Hikari turn to them with a painful smile. "I'm okay."

They all sweat-dropped at the girl while Mahiru and Naegi scratch their head in worried. Shinoa and Nao turn to Beni, "Beni, you should take enough clothes for you and your friends."

"That's what I told her," Guren chimed in. "But what if there's an important events?" Beni pout when Nao flick her forehead as she yelp in pain.

"Hey!"

"This is Hikari's money we're using," Nao reminded when Kirigiri stopped her. "Don't worry. We won't be using Hikari's money."

"Kirigiri-san," Naegi look at her in shock. "Although,"

10 minutes later

"Kirigiri-san, thank you. You're the life savior," Hikari panted while her hair is messy. It takes a little while when Mahiru have an idea how to pay all the clothes. "Luckily we manage to pay all the clothes by using Hikari and Kirigiri's money," Kagome said while carrying the grocceries bag.

"Not to mention, Shinoa and Beni bickering," Mitsuba added. "We're not bickering. We're just discussing."

"Discussing while flicking each other's foreheads?" Nanami asked rhetorically while raised her eyebrows. Shinoa wanted to retort but, decided to stay quiet while whistling when they notice Hikari started to go quiet which makes them wonder. "Any idea what makes Hikari went quiet?" Naegi whisper to the others. "I don't know. She's been acting little strange when she got the paper," Mahiru whisper back.