twenty one

park sunghoon

It was late at night when Park Sunghoon was shaken awake.

"Hoonie, wake up!" his girlfriend, you, whisper-yelled, shaking him emphatically. "I need you to wake up!"

Half-asleep with disheveled hair and grogginess, Sunghoon shot up. His pale hand shot for yours, clutching it close.

"Did something happen?" Sunghoon could barely pronounce his syllables. Rubbing his eyes, he glanced over at you. In the dark room, he could see your glassy eyes and perfect face- and goddamn was it perfect even in the absence of light.

"Yes!" you answered, squeezing his hand. "It's really important!"

"Wha-" Sunghoon swiped another finger over his eyes, bringing a hand to grasp his silvery hair. "What happened?"

You slithered an arm around his waist, throwing a leg over his hips and pushing him back down onto the pillows so that you were snuggled right up against him. Sunghoon was too tired to question it, letting out a yawn. You stayed in a cuddled-up position for a few moments, before you giggled.

"I have a crush on someone."

"What?!"

Sunghoon was wide awake now. He whipped his head over to yours against the pillows. You two lied like that, staring into each other's eyes. You giggled again.

"You have a crush on someone?" Sunghoon was appalled. You were his. How could you like someone else when he was right there?

Your lips wore a wide smile. "Shhh, you can't tell anyone."

"What are you talking about?!" Sunghoon vehemently asked, bringing his hands up to clutch your face. His fingers pressed onto your smiling cheeks, frowning at the way you looked so happy.

You chuckled, leaning in to kiss Sunghoon's jaw.

"I'll kill him," Sunghoon muttered.

"You'll what?"

Sunghoon frown deepened.

He pulled away, turning his back to you.

"I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch," the man grumbled.

You shared a moment of silence.

Sunghoon Park couldn't believe that his girlfriend had a crush on someone! And he didn't know about it! At the same time, he couldn't help but feel the dejection that came from the other side of the bed.

He sighed.

"Who is it?"

You didn't respond.

Sunghoon sighed louder this time, turning back to you.

"Who's your crush?"

A mischievous smile grew on your face, before you clung onto him again.

"It's a guy," you began, fingers coming up to play with Sunghoon's soft, white hair. "He has white hair."