✧ CHAPTER II.

∘₊✧─────────────────────✧₊∘

With the newfound information of only a week to train, Roman and Lupe decided to pull all-nighters to make a decent training regimen.

Walking in with a stack of papers Izuku had given them, Lupe dropped them on the table. "Okay let's start with you Ro because physically speaking you have the disadvantage."

Roman sighed his short stature and his body hating any form of exercise did give him a good outlook. "Yeah yeah, I'm a noodle we are fucked."

"Ay don't be saying that shit. We made it into this universe didn't we?" Flicking Roman's forehead she continued. "And we have the advantage of knowing what the exam is."

"Yeah, we are fighting giant, emphasis on GIANT, robots. What are we supposed to do when we just found out what our powers are?"

"Izuku said we should focus on at least one move to get us through. Think, what can get you through herds of robots." 

Taking the pencil sat by the notes, Roman began scribbling in the margin waiting for something to come to his brain. His slight humming signaled his struggle to Lupe. "Don't burn your brain out bro..."

Then Roman looked up with their signature grin, nose scrunched, dimples out, and teeth bared in mischief,  "Dinosaurs, I love dinosaurs and they are badass." Memories of sitting in front of a TV watching Jurassic Park sparked the idea.

Lupe nodded, "Alright that'll do. Tomorrow you are going to be drawing dinos all the time so you can get them under control and ready!"

Roman nodded, excited to have a dino army. "That way they also serve like horses, so I don't have to worry about running around either, because ya know, I have asthma and no inhaler, you think they allow inhalers?" His mind began getting sidetracked, what could they carry on them? Wait, how would he even get an inhaler in this world? Does he need insurance? How much would that-

The collision of Lupe's palms cuts off Roman. "Dude I can practically see steam coming out of your ears don't overthink whatever you're thinking about. I'm going to try and make weapons. Because maybe I can manage to use whatever strength I got to bring them down!" Roman nodded but then thought of something else.

"But having to sit down and draw out circles then make the weapons, you'll get killed, Lupe. Why not focus on learning Scars alchemy, it's supposed to be just destruction ain't it?"

Dropping to the floor, she held her hands out in front of her.  "No, it's deconstruction! You know like the 3 steps of alchemy? You still need the comprehension step, and then you deconstruct it, that's how he used such precise attacks. If it was just destruction it would be kinda like Shigaraki's quirk, but with comprehension step, you know what to target. The symbol doesn't have the elements of reconstruction which is the final part. Get it now?" Roman deadpanned and Lupe laughed before continuing.