5

Cub: There's nothing worse than people using big words they don't understand.

Iskall: I photosynthesize with this.

                                                                               ~~==~~

Bdubs: Why should I make my bed, if I'm just going to unmake it to sleep in it anyways?

Cleo: Why should I feed you if you're just gonna die anyway?

Bdubs:

Bdubs: I'll go make my bed-

                                                                               ~~==~~

Big Salmon: Don't go picking a fight with us. We could make your life difficult.

Doc, sarcastically: Wow. I wonder what it'd be like to have a difficult life.

                                                                               ~~==~~

Zedaph: Can I have some?

Tango, mouth full of cheesecake: It's really spicy, you wouldn't like it.

                                                                               ~~==~~

Mumbo: I may be stupid.

The Hermits: 

Mumbo: Oh, did you think I was gonna finish that sentence?

                                                                               ~~==~~

Etho: At first I thought you were foolish and incompetent.

Joel: My apologies for whatever misstep I may have taken to dispel that impression. It was an honest mistake, I swear.

                                                                               ~~==~~

Gem: I found a note in one of my old word docs that said 'Note to self: Get revenge on Skizz.'

Gem: Except I couldn't remember what I was supposed to get revenge for.

Gem: But I trusted my own judgement, so I went with it.

Skizz: Hmm... I dont know what you were supposed to get revenge for, either.

Gem: I can only assume you got what was coming to you. Not 100% sure, though.

Skizz: Well, whatever I did, I guess I deserved it.

Gem: Let that possibly be a lesson to you.

                                                                               ~~==~~

Stress: Hey I just got a pet snake. What should I name him?

Beef: A pet WHAT?!

Joe: William Snakespeare.

                                                                               ~~==~~

Ren: *seductively takes off glasses* Wow, you're... blurry.

                                                                                ~~==~~

Wels: You remind me of the ocean.

Grian: Because I'm deep and mysterious?

Wels: No, because you're full of salt and you scare people.

                                                                               ~~==~~

Scar: Sometimes, I don't realize an event was traumatic until I tell it as a funny story and notice everyone is staring at me weird.

                                                                               ~~==~~

Zedaph: I scare people a lot because I walk very softly and they don't hear me enter rooms. So when they turn around, I'm just kind of there and their fear fuels me.

                                                                               ~~==~~