7

Since y'all like this so much I suppose I can pop in for a random update. 😉 Enjoy!

                                                                               ~~==~~

Scar:  You know how to unlock handcuffs with a paperclip? Teach me!

Mumbo:  Absolutely not.

                                                                               ~~==~~

Ren:  Biology tells you you're 70% water. Chemistry tells you you're 60% oxygen. Physics tell you you're 99.9999999% empty space. And I tell you you're 100% a cutie.

                                                                               ~~==~~

Joel, getting tired of the constant obsessions the others have over him:  Partners are cool and stuff... but have you ever had garlic bread?

                                                                               ~~==~~

This is a daily occurance.

Gem:  GET BACK HERE YOU IDIOT

Grian:  LET ME RUN FROM THE CONSEQUENCES OF MY ACTIONS

                                                                               ~~==~~

Listen I don't know Joe very well but I'm pretty sure this is his type of humor.

Joe:  Be your own father!! Let yourself down!!!

                                                                               ~~==~~

Etho:  Sure, I don't get a "healthy" amount of sleep like SOME people do, but can they do this?

Etho:  *stands up, and blacks out for a second*

                                                                               ~~==~~

Impulse:  Where's Tango?

Skizz:  I don't know. He just left.

Impulse:  What? Why?

Skizz:  We were watching Spongebob, then he stood up and said "life is too short" and walked out.

                                                                               ~~==~~

Xisuma:  Look, all of Cleo's weapons are gone.

Doc:  But I thought they kept their weapons somewhere else?

False:  No, those are their everyday weapons. These were her good weapons - the ones she breaks out when company comes to visit.

                                                                               ~~==~~

Iskall:  I demand you to hug me.

Cleo:  ...

Stress:  That's how they ask for hugs.

Beef:  You'll get used to it.

                                                                               ~~==~~

Zedaph:  My body's not a temple. It's Luigi's Mansion.

                                                                               ~~==~~

Bdubs:  So sue me, it's October, I'd like to live on island time for a day! Cut me some slack!

Impulse:  I have Spotify open right now on my computer, do you want me to blast you?

Impulse:  Do you want me to put you on blast, cuz I got your history, right here in the sidebar: 'Take it Back' by Jimmy Buffett, 'Nautical Wheelers' by Jimmy Buffett, 'Jolly Mon Sing' by Jimmy Buffett, 'Steamer' by Jimmy Buffett...

Impulse, getting increasingly more agitated:  'Treat Her Like a Lady' by Jimmy Buffett, 'Mañana' by JIMMY BUFFETT, 'WHEN SALOME PLAYS THE DRUM' BY JAMES BUFFETT-

Bdubs:  ...

Impulse:  ...and 'Havana Daydreaming' by Jimmy Buffet. What the HELL (apologies, but I couldn't leave that out, cmon) happened to you? Are you haunted? Are you actually possessed?

Bdubs, squeakily:  I had a case of the Mondays!

                                                                               ~~==~~