°One°

" No idol is harmed in this book, all the  characters are fictional.
Kindly leave your votes and comments to support this book. " -author nim

1.New mission

A black benz entered through the gate of a mansion , while the guards at the gate bowed at it in ninety degrees. Many other cars also sped inside the mansion. A middle aged man stepped out as the guard opened the door for him. He was wearing a black suit, black pants and a red tie lying along his collar. He stormed inside the house , taking fast steps. All the guards bowed to him with utmost respect. 

He stood in the middle of the hall, his hands were placed on his hips. "Lia" he called out in a loud tone . Within seconds a middle aged lady in a purple silk gown came down. " Why did you call me?" She asked him with pure confusion written all over her face. "Where Is your son?" He yelled at her, making her flinch. Soon she understood the situation and paused for a moment before answering him.

"I asked you something ". He shouted at her. "He went out," She said lowering her gaze. "This hour?" He was being mad at her , "call him, tell him to come,  right now." He added. The voice was dominant and powerful. Lia dialed a number with trembling fingers and put the phone on her ears. "Speaker." He demanded and she nodded at him. "MoOOoom" the person on the other line spoke in a sleepy tone. "Where are you?" She asked him with gritted teeth.

"ME?, I'm in heAVen UHuuuuu" the person spoke and giggled ,making her blood boil in anger. She took a glance at the man standing beside her, who is dangerously looking at the phone like he pull him out of the phone anytime. 
"You're drunk?" She asked him. "Nop, A LIttLE, vodka" he again giggled. She took a glance at the man and found that he is really mad right now. "Jeon Jungkook, wherever you are ,come home , soon." She cut the call and stared at the man who was looking at the floor blankly. 

"Umm, did he make any trouble?" She asked,  the voice came out like a whisper. "Is there any day that he didn't make any?" He said as he walked towards the couch and sat on it. "He is at an age when he should enjoy his freedom. That's why-" she was cut off gaining a glare from the man.
"There's rivals all over here. You Don't know that? I'm doing everything for him and he is just acting careless." He shouted at her. "Look at the time. Fucking 1 am. He is still outside. " He clenched his jaws.

"I'm fucking worried about my family, literally dying to protect my son and look at him". He took a deep sigh. "I have sent guards there at the pub and he just escaped from them, now he is drunk. God knows where he is." He kept mumbling and she kept silent. "Our son is smart, no , he is oversmart." He gritted his teeth. She bit her lips in nervousness. "Let it slide this time, please ". She said in a low voice.

"No, I'm not letting him go like this. I have plans for him. Inform me when he comes and don't try to save him from me. You understand?" He yelled at her and walked fast into his room. He pulled his hair in frustration and took a deep breath. Soon he dialed a  number , and the person on the other side took the call within seconds. 
"Did you do what I ordered?" He asked. "Yes, I asked but they aren't ready to send anyone." The person said in a hesitant voice. "And why is that?" He asked . "I-" the other one was cut off when he said, "pay them billions, I want someone tomorrow itself. Or I will burn all of them alive. Tell them this is jeon jacob. Don't fucking play with me". 
"OK sir". The call was hung up. He lit up a cigarette and put it between his lips.

~

The phone rings, making him groan as it disturbs his sleep. He hummed as he placed the land phone against his ears. "Jackson " the person on the other line spoke. "Yes" he responded in a sleepy tone. "Jacob is giving threats". The man spoke in a worried tone. 
"So?" He was still speaking while his eyes were closed. "Just send someone, it isn't that big a task". 
He yawned and rubbed his eyes, slowly opening it. "That's the matter. If you want someone who's a rookie, I will send them hundreds if you ask. But you are demanding for a high ranked officer. None of them will allow for this simple task. " He said, making the other groan. "Give them a big mission, and they will do it within hours." He added.