°six°

Author's pov:

"Agent Aera joining the mission" Taehyung announces with a proud face on his walkie talkie. Aera walked past Taehyung and stopped briefly for a second to turn back as she heard it. Her lips curved into a smirk. She turned back and ran further holding her gun.

As she walked further she saw the glimpse of the sniper, who was using the stairs to go down. Sohun had went to the control room earlier and stopped the functioning of the elevator. She climb down the stairs very faster while Taehyung took stairs through the opposite side. Aa she reached the second floor , her eyes scanned for the guy. 

He was wearing black t-shirt which has full sleeve, black jeans, a pair of black gloves and mask over his face. She felt someone's presence from behind, which made her cautious. She took slow and careful steps while looking back over her shoulders. She took fast steps forward , realising the man was behind her. 

She entered into a small alley and waited for the guy to come. Taehyung was coming from other side cautiously while murmuring through his instrument. He saw her and hide behind a pillow, in a position that they could interact. She used her thumb to show the direction where the sniper was coming. "1,2 ,3 and shoot", she mouthed him and showed some gestures. He understood the assignment. 

She heard a small careful footstep, and raised her hand to show Taehyung, she lifted her index finger up, and her eyes were focused, gestured number 2 , and her hold on the gun tightened. And 3, shoot. They both came out of their place and she shot him suddenly to his leg. While Taehyung rolled on to the floor, stood on his left knee and shoot on his right thigh at the same time. The guy fell with a thud. 

Taehyung stood up and flipped his hair backwards. Aera went up to the guy who was breathing heavily. She stepped on to his chest and her heals pierced to his body. He was suffocating for breath. "Who sent you?" She asked in a serious tone and her eyes gleamed in anger. "we want him. He will die like this." Taehyung pulled me back. I jerked off his hands from my wrist.

The sniper let out a small chuckle. "Let's kill this bastard. He is a loyal dog and won't do any good for us." Aera shouted in anger. "It's none of your business, agent." I heard the voice from behind and turned to look at him. Sohun was standing there, with a gun on his hand while the other rest in his pants pocket. 
"He is our mission, you have no right in this. Back off." His bold voice came out, which made her blood boil in anger.

"This was mine." She said , anger was visible in her voice. "Was." He says. "Sohun, enough. Let's take him to office." Taehyung said, as he was aware that what will happen soon.
 "Once mine. Always mine." Aera smirked.
"I love your confidence, By the way." He replied. 
"Sohun, this guy attacked Jungkook. Which comes under my mission." She stepped forward with folded arms. "I have the right to decide what to do, if I wanna kill I will. Nobody's questioning me." She stood in front of Sohun with all confidence and boldness. 

"And do you have proof that this guy is an Italian member? What if he is jeons rivals?" She raised her eyebrows. That's when realisation hits both of them. What if? But sohun isn't a type who let her win.
"Even then, you can't kill him without-" 
"Fuck permission, I have order from jeon." She chuckled at his shocked face. "Woow" a low voice came out from Taehyungs mouth, admiring her. 

"So, better, YOU BACK OFF." She placed her index finger on his chest, and clenched her jaws. The guy was groaning in pain under them. She took a glance over his body. Slowly she bent down, "Life or death" she asks. "Don't ki- kill me." He stuttered.  "Then tell me who sent you." She asked again. 
"I- I c- can't " the man said.  "So you chose death", she pointed her gun to his forehead. 
The other two guys stayed silent as she won this.

"I will". The guy whispered out. He was panting heavily. She smirked and nodded a little. "Taehyung, take him. And inform me when he utter a word." Aera said and stood up. She turned to look Taehyung, but her eyes fell on the other one who was looking at her intensely from a distance. He took fast steps towards her and she stood still.