°eight°

Jungkook pov:

"Let's make it home", I said with a warm smile. She was looking at me confused. "Why ? We are here only for a day." She said, shrugging her shoulders. We arrived here around 11 in the morning as we started early from Seoul. "We can stay here then, let's leave tomorrow. " I said, walking further to look around. 

"What about your dad?" She asked me.
"Girl, come on, you can literally persuade him more than me." I scoffed. Of Course he and my mom owe her. She kept silent for a long time, lowering her gaze to the dirty floor. "Just agree already ", I insisted. "No, Jungkook. This house carries both happy and sad memories. I just can't, " She said in a low yet audible voice.

"Yes, let's make more happy memories, so that when we compare, happiness weighs more." I giggled. I walked towards the kitchen area searching for something . There's spiderwebs everywhere. "What are you searching for?" I heard her asking me. "A broom, a vacuum cleaner, water?" I asked.

"Are you cleaning alone?" She asked with a scoff. "No, this is your home. You have to help too." I looked under the counter but there wasn't anything. I looked at her, standing straight and she gave me a sigh before shaking her head. She then went somewhere and brought a broom, vacuum cleaner , mop and towel.

I was using the broom to clean all the spider Web and was continuously sneezing. "You have a dust allergy?" She asked me and I looked down at her as I was standing on a stool. She was vacuuming the floor. "Yeah, kind of." I said. After cleaning those webs I went to take care of window glasses which had dust on them. 

"Do we have anything to eat for lunch?"I asked in between. I'm starving. "Nothing ", she replied coldly. "If so, can I have you?" I turned back and winked at her. She smiled and threw a rug cloth on me. "Shut that mouth of yours, " She warned. The living room, kitchen, dining area and everything is shining. Now we have two rooms to complete.

"I'm ordering food, what do you want?" I asked her as I took out my phone. "Anything." She replied. "OK you can have a whole Jungkook, " I giggled and looked at her annoyed expression. Oh I love this. We got tired and settled ourselves on the couch. I sighed and looked at her, who was really tired. Not to mention our clothes had gone dirty too and we Don't have spare ones with us. 

After having lunch , we gained some energy. She opened her parents room which has a king sized bed and a lamp on the side. The interior is so well designed.  She glanced at me and I nodded. She might be missing them so much. We were cleaning, just then she pulled a stool and stood on it. Her hands were trying to reach above the shelf but couldn't. So cute. I laughed at her cute behavior .

She was standing on her toes and I was looking at her intensely while vacuuming. "Gotcha," She yelled after getting a hold on something and pulled it towards her. Suddenly her foot slipped on the stool . Without wasting a second I left the vacuum and went to catch her. But it was too late. I fell on the floor , with her on my top. Ouch.

I yelped in pain as she was sitting on my leg and wondering what had happened. I should've stood there and watched. "Oh sorry," She stood up immediately and I felt relieved. "Yah," I yelled at her. But yes , it was my fault. "You should have stayed there properly. " I added before getting up. I can see her controlling her laughter.

"You thought that it's a kdrama for a moment? Right?" , she asked me between her suppressed giggles. "What the fuck you were doing there?" I changed the topic. Yes, why do these things always happen in dramas , where male lead comes to save his girlfriend, they make eye contact and eventually a kiss maybe. "Here", she plopped into the bed and tapped near her.

I was sitting beside her while she opened an old book which had a brown cover . The pages had turned a pale yellow color. She flipped a page and I realized that it was an album. "Look it's my mom," She pointed at a cute lady and a man beside her, I assume it to be her dad. "Dad ," She pointed. I looked at her face, which had dropped into the book.