°five°

Since I missed the target now, next one will be right on your head." I saw her reloading the gun. The three men ran to the car , but she shot the front wheel. She looked at me then back at those guys who were wondering what to do. She took slow steps towards the car where they had already sat. What's she? A heroine?

She peeked throught the window , while holding the gun in one hand. "Who sent you?" She asked, the voice was clear, demanding and fearless. "No one." One of them told making her scoff. "I think my gun will speak now." I heard her saying. As I reached near her , I grabbed her wrist. 

"Aera," I called and she jerked off my hands. "Let me do my work." She said in a cold tone, then turned to them. "Even if I burnt you all alive here, no one will enquire me." She said and I saw a fear visible in their eyes. "So better tell me." She added. They looked at each other. "We , we saw you two at the ice-cream parlor and thought you were couples." This made both of giving a disgusting look. 

"We usually Rob couples , and came to you. Sorry. " one of them spoke and she was giving them a glare. "We didn't knew you belong to mafia." The other one spoke, it was more like a pleading. "Aera, leave them I think they are telling truth." I said . She looked at me , annoyingly. "Still they are criminals," She said and dailed a number, still standing at the spot. 

"Some robbers tried to attack us. Come and pick them up." She hung up the call. What is she? An ice cube? How could she even speak without greeting a hello or something? Bro. Look what you have gotten to yourself. This girl is surely something. Within ten minutes a van came and two men stepped out of it. They wore black t-shirt which was full sleeve and black jeans, with mask on their face. For a moment I thought, they were robbers but they handcuffed these guys and take them.

She asked me to get into the car and I did it. Many questions rushed into my mind but I knew her. She won't be giving a straight answer , so decided not to . As we reached the house she carried the aquarium and went ahead. I went to my room too.

I couldn't sleep , the way she pulled her gun out, her calm and cold expression, her serious talks everything flooded to my mind. I was staring at the ceiling. I closed my eyes, but her face when I was hovering above her when we box , crept into my mind. It made my breathe uneasy. You have seen many girls bro? What's so different about her? 
I placed one pillow over my head frustrated while one was below my head.

The next morning marked with the same routine. Aera poured water over me , which made me furious. I gritted my teeth and opened my eyes. I blinked multiple times to see her in pink cardigan top, with a white pant. Gorgeous. I came to earth when she waved her hands in front me.

"Today's Saturday. Why did you make me woke up early?" I asked in a calm tone. "What's with the change in tone Jungkook, yesterday's kick still hurts? " She asked raising her eyebrows . I rolled my eyes and got up from the bed. "Your dad told me to wake you up." She said and I was looking at the mirror . Hmm I have become more sexy.

"What's the date today?" I asked , still looking at my reflection. "Umm, 27" She said looking at her painted nails. "OK. What?" I realised the importance of today and yelled at the top of my lungs . She gave me a weird look. "Today's gonna be my funeral ". I murmured. 
"Wow, so I don't have to babysit you anymore? " She asked , looking at me reflection as my back was facing her.

"Today's an important meeting and I didn't prepare a thing. Dad's gonna kill me ." I said panicking while looking at her. She didn't give a damn about my state. "Will you help me?" I asked hesitated and saw her lips curved into a smile. "No" . That's what she said and left, closing the door behind. OK,  rest in peace jeon. Die as a virgin. Bye.

"Have you prepared for the presentation?" Dad asked me while I lowered my gaze. Aera was behind me watching all these drama . I sighed. I know how my dad hates "no" , but he could've figured it by now. "How irresponsible you are Jungkook? How can you look after Jeon enterprises. I have built this empire with my blood and sweat. And you are being a complete idiot. " He started his lecture and I knew it will continue for about an hour. "I'm ashamed of myself. It was not you to blame , but me. " He yelled pointing his finger at me.