°Three°

3. Drunk

"My fiance " he announced, loud enough to hear all the girls who were present there. I saw the girl's grip around his torso get loosened a bit, her eyes widened and mouth parted. I let out a chuckle hearing some gasps and seeing the shocked faces. "Hi, I'm aera." I introduced myself ,while she gave me a slight smile.

"Hana," She said and stared at Jungkook. "What are you looking at , just get off of me." He said rudely and she left him. Her gaze was Lowered ,oh she might feel bad. "Who is she?" I asked in a low voice , turning to Jimin who was watching this ,standing beside me. "She is just an obsessed bitch." He winked. I hummed in response. 

The class had started and I was just drawing something randomly in my notebook. A pair of eyes, doe eyes , which met mine once. Maybe I'm crazy enough to still remember it. I drew it successfully and stared at it for a long time. Slowly a smile crept into me , curving my lips . I closed the book as the bell rang for lunch and looked around for Jungkook. He was there at the back , talking with jimin.

I gazed at him and his eyes met with mine. I tapped on my wrist and he glanced at his watch . Then I gestured to him to eat and rolled my eyes. "Hey Jungkook, she is waiting for you. Go man". A guy told him ,patting his shoulders. He forced a smile and took calculated steps towards me. "Can't you go alone?" He said in a frustrated manner.

"Like I'm craving to eat with you, duhh " I scoffed. "Then go , I can take Care of myself well." He said and I gave him a calm look. "Do you think your dad won't know? He has eyes all over this university. So better come with me." I started walking away from him. Soon I heard footsteps approaching, and saw him walking beside me.

"Stop being a loyal bitch to my dad". He said as we were walking. "I'm not being a loyal bitch to your dad, but to my job." He kept silent. "How much did dad pay you? I will pay twice ,just leave this fucking job," He said. "Do you think I'm something you can afford? Tch tch."

I saw the girls giving us a shocked expression as we entered the cafeteria. I grabbed a plate and took the food. He pointed me to a spot where no one was . We sat opposite each other. I lowered my head and started to eat. I can feel many eyes on me, but decided to ignore it. Soon my phone rang, "Tae" it showed. I swiped it up and put it on my ears.

"Yah, can't you just respond to my texts. It's so boring without you." He complained . "How's it? Everything is fine?" He asked me. I hummed in response. "Don't worry man, I will be there next week. Don't forget to Feed my babies." I said and hung the call. That dramatic one. I glanced at Jungkook who gave me a confused yet shocked face. "What?" I asked , grabbing a glass of water to drink.

"You have bab- , are you married?" He asked suddenly. I choked on my water and stared at him. He was still giving the same look. "No," I responded immediately. "Then, babies?" He looked at me with a stunned look. "It's my pet" I facepalmed at his stupidity. "Oh, sorry," he said.

As I was about to leave the cafe after lunch, I saw a group of boys come towards my side. "Hey, that's Alex." Jungkook said, as he was behind me. "He is really annoying. We fight most of the time." He added. I nodded as I understood why that guy is giving me a weird look. We walked past them.

I washed my hands and turned to go ,I saw him very close at hand. I kept a calm face, While he stood closer to me, decreasing the distance. "You are such a hot meal." He said licking his lower lip. Oh baby, you're literally begging for it. Suddenly Jungkook stood between us, covering me. I looked at him, as his back was facing me. "Leave her. I'm not interested in fighting, now." He said, the voice came out like a warning. Maybe he doesn't have interest, but I'm. That Alex guy pushed him to the side and Jungkook glared at him.