°seven°

Are you tryna seduce me?" Words left from his mouth made me frozen at the spot. He let out a soft chuckle. I could feel his breathe on my neck which made my hair stand. I closed my eyes and licked the lips. "Let me unbutton your shirt, so that you can feel ease." I said in a low tone. He left my hand , still looking at me with half opened eyes.

I unbuttoned four, and pulled the shirt as it was inserted and secured with belt. He felt comfortable at that. He turned his head to my side as I sat back properly on the driver seat. 
"I'm sorry for being a jerk to you." He said and I started the engine. "It was intentional." He said and I scoffed. Well I knew.

"I couldn't stand Alex. I'm sorry ", he said, gasing at me. I nodded," me too." 
"You're sorry too?" He asked confused. 
"Nah, I also couldn't stand Alex. He is really annoying. " I shook my head and he let out a chuckle. "I thought you liked him," he shrugged. I hummed in response. "That's why you were mad?" I asked.

"Akex is my enemy, and you're joining hands with him? How will I react then?" He asked . "What about hana?" I asked, I don't know why I did. "She is a side chick", he winked. OK. The rest of the journey was silent. He had drifted to sleep before we reach home. "Jungkook get up," I asked before get off from the car. 

He was still sleeping peacefully. I bent down and shrugged his body, and he woke up . His shirt was still opened, exposing his chest. He grabbed me for support and we reached without gaining notice from others. I put him on the bed. "Aera," he mumbled , closing his eyes. "You looked beautiful today." His words made me giggle a little and I left the room.

We were walking through the hallway of the university. I was wearing a black t-shirt and a Jean. Looks like I'm literally living the life as a student. I will be off from this mission by tomorrow. I glanced at the man, who was walking by my side . He looked effortlessly handsome in his gray hoodie. 

We reached the classroom and I noticed Alex wasn't there. "Thank god", I murmured under breathe. Suddenly i felt an arm placed against my waist and I eyed him confusingly. "Let's go." He gestured me to walk ahead. I jerked off his hands and walked to my desk. As I sat there, Jungkook also sat beside me. I gave him a questionable look. 

He nodded at me. Just then I saw hana entered into the class. She was wearing a tight peach top paired with black skirt which reached upto her thighs, and it emphasized her curves perfectly. This girl is making me angry for real. Yesterday, what she had done was really bad and I wanna ask her today. She widened her eyes when she spotted Jungkook near me. He was Lowered his head to scroll on the phone and didn't notice her. 

She came to us in slow, calculated steps. I stared at her ,and we never break eye contact. She came in front of Jungkook and bent a little to hover above the desk. "Hey sweetheart ", she said in her usual baby voice. Jungkook huffed and fixed his gaze on the phone without giving her attention. "Why did you leave yesterday, baby?" She asked and her hands placed on his head, trying to play with his hair.

He jerked it off and gave her a glare. 
"What happened?" She asked, trying to cup his face. He was feeling really irritated. "OK that's enough ", I said as I stood up to meet her height level. She stared at me. "You can't touch him." I said. She scoffed at my sudden behavior , "am I obligated to obey you?" She asked while raising her eyebrows. 

Her normal accent comes out while talking to me. "Hey baby, let's go out.", she tried to grab his arm while I held her wrist. "I warned you." The grip around her wrist tightened and she hissed in pain. Jungkook jerked my hands off her. "Look baby, look what she did," She whined like a baby, showing the wrist to him. He looked away.

"You are really shameless. " I showed a disgusting face. In fact I feel disgusted and disappointed at her . She became furious. "You're sticking around my boyfriend like glue, with a label of a so -called fiance. It's you who are shameless ", she blurted out. 
"Your boyfriend? Really?" I scoffed.