a very fishy dream

Chip's P.O.V

"Love whats wrong we just have few rounds since your highly pregnant"

"I had this weird dream being fucked by one of tiffany's royal guards though but your inside me so im secured now"

"Its locked and loaded mama im sure its okay love nobody breed mama better than me oh yes papa is a good alpha stud always breed mama with his hard penis and i dont take viagra pills this is raw breeding mama we always fuck raw love no condoms just how i feel your heat was way way more extreme feels so good can think straight when we always released it together fuck its so good papa wants more baby oh yes leaking more milk give it all to me love"

As i did squeeze my nipples as papa sucked me while thrusting me inside shuddering like others did so after we had sex papa had to srcured me with his body before another round next weekends. "I had nothing to hide anymore from mama for now on papa stays where mama is right now fuck we always had more extra nesting grounds soon love oh yes those massive jelly eggs"

"I forgot to release them now fuck papa thats so deep fuck" he growled "yes only papa can make mama happy feels so good yes more to fucking cum love papa loves you so much baby oh yes more cum baby how was it?"

"Oh so good papa dont stop its really hot inside me" as he shuddered "thats why papa never leave the nest cause mama had more eggs to be fertilized by papa okay its fine love oh shit i had a meeting you know what to do mama"

I quickly disconnected his phone still papa smiled at me "the better to breed mama all this years you found me even papa remembered in the surface after i saved you yet i had to return back to the sea"

"Thats quick you mean your half naked and you swam out?" He nodded "yes i mean i am cursed remember that when gills really painful to have right?"

I remember it so quickly yes he did make fun on sirens and tiffany put a mark on his back its like a serphent mark "does it hurt having it i mean the tattoo in the back?"

"I thought it was cool to let you see it" as he said to me "before you swam out im almost transform to a mermaid papa gills hurt"

"Now it wont cause this time the burning stings end so quickly i was worried you wont survive the same process as me even screaming right all i see was really a surprised look after singing seeing me with a fishtail instead of legs"

"Well how did you become a merman at night anyway and took you so long to reach me papa im not afraid its just cant control my powers so much and around that island was a mist of thunderclouds that no human or mermaid pods can enter yet you did"

"Something was up thats why i rushed swam towards the island where the lake was your clothes are in that boat i knew where you are next to it well having a tail sucks and hard to take you back to the water so i bring you with my trident i made sure your alive love and you woke up having a tail like my royal guards huh?"

I nodded at him "that boat accident really give an impact i guess she sends some monsters after you did she?"

"She did and well used a kraken dragging me down for complete transformation before i swam up to get you it was really strong yet i escaped but not so long i only need legs when i marry you love fuck must breed mama needs it more baby tell me is it more hotter than before?"

I quickly nodded he knew my gills glow like his every couples had this pro longed zing and usually it works he always love hearing my music more than just spotify and youtube still staring at my tail like his own still his penis refilled me with his load it feels so good.

Now after we had sex papa nuzzled himself to me "your magic is immune to me so im your key yes its true the royal gate will only open when a gate keeper allows it to enter so its exceptional as your husband feels so good baby"