𝐅 𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐃, ʲᵒʷᵛᵗᵗᶻ

ෆ he ruins your hot girl activitiesincludes smut

includes smut

"Where you going, with ya fine ass," you winced, feeling his hand slap your bottom

"I wish you would stop," you walked away, searching for your daughter's shoes.

"Daddy," Jasmine screamed, running to him, as he pulled her up into his arms.

"What you been up too, princess?" He asked her, before she started rambling about her day.

"I packed her a few things, in case she spills something on her clothes, and some pajamas, I expect all of her things to be back in here, when I pick her up," you told him, but he brushed you off. Putting Jasmine down, he watched as she ran to her room, most likely to finish playing with her toys.

"Yeah, whatever, so where you going?" He followed you, when you turned to leave, continuing to get dressed.

"Somewhere with my homegirls"

"You bet not be letting niggas sit in ya face," he said, making you roll your eyes.

"If you don't get out of my face"

"Why you got this attitude? You must want me to fuck that right out of you," he wrapped his arm around your waist, pulling you close.

"Get ya hands off of me, ya daughter is looking," you said through your teeth, making him look over. She was peaking out of her room, a few dolls in hand.

"You bringing some more toys by daddy?" You asked her, while she shyly nodded.

"For my tea party"

"You're gone have to tell mommy about it when you're back, okay, come give me a kiss," you told her, picking her up, kissing all over her face.