1.0

When Luke a.d Ashton got to Luke's room, Luke smiled and held up his hand for a high five. Ashton returned it and hugged Luke.

"We did great!" Ashton exclaimed. Luke giggled

"We did! Thank you, Ash! Do you think he was jealous?"

"Definitely! He'll be crawling to you with his tail between his legs before you know it!" Ashton said happily. Luke did a little dance and swished his skirt around a bit.

"I can't wait! Gosh, Ashton I like him so much." Luke said with stars in his eyes. Ashton ruffled his hair gently and hugged him again.

"If we keep doing this he'll be in the bpalm of your hand in no time." Ashton said. Both boys jumped when there was a knock on the door. Ashton laced his fingers with Luke's and messed his and Luke's hair up.

"Act like he's interrupted something." He whispered. Luke nodded and Ashton opened the door. Michael stood outside the door fidgeting with his sweater sleeves. Ashton dropped Luke's hand and smiled.

"Hey, Mikey what's up?" He asked. Michael frowned and yanked Ashton out of the room and to his own. Ashton looked around a bit. He never went into Michael's room. He hadn't been in there since the four had first moved into the house. The walls were green with what looked like sharpie on them. Ashton felt tears prick his eyes there were clothes piled on the floor but they weren't in piles of dark light and white. They weren't against the wall they were everywhere scattered. Ashton gripped the tops of his arms, digging his nails into the skin. Things had to be perfect. Things had to be perfect and they weren't!

"Michael what do you want want want?" He asked, feeling his nails going deeper into his arms. Michael scribbled on a piece of notebook paper and handed it to Ashton

Are you really with Luke of all people? It read. Ashton frowned

"Don't be mean to Luke. I'm just helping him out with Calum Calum calum." Michael wrote more on the paper

What about us? You told me you liked me!

"Mikey I do I do! I'm just helping Luke out out out."

So we're going to keep hiding?

"Michael... i- you know I don't want to hide hide hide" Ashton said. He attempted to touch Michael's face, but Michael stepped back.

Will you let me sleep with you tonight?

Ashton softened and pulled Michael to his chest, straightening his kitty hear headband on his head.

"Of course, Mikey."