1.4

Luke stared as Michael as he played pac-man and sighed. He didn't want to be there. He wanted to be in Calum's arms, but that seemed completely impossible. Ashton watched Michael as well but differently than Luke did. Ashton watched with a glimmer in his eyes and a content smile on his lips. It would have been beautiful if Luke wasn't immensely jealous. Luke huffed in annoyance, standing when Michael won and Ashton cheered. Everything seemed sickening to Luke lately. Everything was annoying and obnoxious. When he stood, his legs shook slightly, feeling a bit weak. Luke knew he needed to eat something but he wss afraid. Perhaps if he walked to starbucks and got a muffin and then walked back iwould be okay. Luke motioned to Ashton that he was going to get something to eat and went on his way. It was a bit chilly outside so he wrapped his long arms around himself. He felt so huge. He could barely wrap his arms around himself as it was. He knew he shouldnt have the muffin, but if je didn't eat something he wouldn't be able to work out because he wouldnt be able to get up.

He got to starbucks and approached the counter timidly.

"A chocolate muffin please" he murmured. The cute boy behind the counter nodded and smiled.

"Sure thing." He grabbed Lukes muffin and set it in a bag before handing it to him and getting the money luke was already holding toward him.

"Thank you" he said, taking the muffin and heading back to the arcade. When he got there, Ashton and Michael were no where to be seen. Luke sat at a table there and frowned looking around for his friends. As he oulled out his muffin he checked his phone. A missed text.

From: Ash
Me and Mike went to Maccas. Meet you at home X

Luke was infuriated. Theyd abandoned him at the arcade forcing him to walk home. Siddenly he was no longer angry but broken. Theyd left him. He hadn't been worth their time. He needed to walk home anyway. He needed to burn off the calories from that stupid chocolate muffin. He threw away the second half of it and began home. He was about half way when he began to feel dizzy. He gripped a telephone pole for balance and closed his eyes. Something was terribly wrong. He tried standing on his own but fell back onto the pole.

"Luke?"

Comment please!!

ALSO CHECK OUT MY NEW MASHTON STORY CALLED CRACKED!!