Prologue

Admire.... I admire u... Ur just like dream which I don't want to end.. even just from an distance...
All I see is you...
Even is the crowds my eyes search for you. You always get me with those hazel eyes of yours.
Seeing all of the girls getting mad for you. It makes you more attractive. And I fall for you again.
Little do you know that every touch of yours. Your breath.. when your near me. The way you look at me.. you loving gaze.. every freaking thing you do shakes me till my core.. waekens my freaking knees..
Your every memory is clearly stuck in my head. I would never like to forget it. Every time whoever called your name my heart used to pound as if someone's calling me.. from all these things which directly indicate that I liked you... And I would not like to forget you for the rest of my life.. And as much I hate to admit it but...
I think...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I love you...Avier. I really do..

From your admirer

Eliana..

_______________________________________

Author:

Yeah I know that is cheezyyy. But don't judge too fast. Its just an idea of how much the female lead had loved her Avier.(Why does it sound cheesecakeyy) Well anyways this was just the feelings which she couldn't tell it to the main lead. Since it's my first book. I request everyone of you to understand it.. and show lots of luv to revere. Bro the story is when the girl was a teenager, ofc everything was new to her Bcz SHE IS INNOCENT! In this book😤. The story will be freaking intense and interesting, it's not just fiction it has a story...... If...... A big IF with a capital 'I'.. If you read with the right "MADE UP" mind. And for the people who don't find the above context and genre interesting and are expecting something else.. I'm sorry child but this book isn't for you. Since it's written in 2024 this book will need some repairing soon. So I would request you to please understand..

Thankeeewww