Chapter 2

Eliana's Pov:

"Eliana facesimth!!!" My eyes shot open when I heard my name being screamed. More like it gave me a Mini heart attack. I look up to see
'Mr Austin' with his face having the whole world's anger and his nostrils flattered. "For the past five minutes, I'm continuously calling you out and your sleeping..". I look at him while trying to calm myself down. I gave no response to him which made him more irritated.

"Let me ask you.. are you coming with us for the mission" There... That statement made me aware of myself and I looked at him to see he was all dressed up and ready for the mission. I popped out of my bed looking at him with widened eyes. "How many hours have I got?? "I ask him.

"Hours... It's minutes. Probably ten minutes.." my jaw dropped.
"Why couldn't you wake me up early ah?? I'm doomed now. It's all because of you!!" The less I could do is blame him to make my self feel better. "Now stop this nonsense, go get ready, fast" I nodded and rushed towards the bathroom " ten freaking minutes.. so
unfair".

_

Austin and me both are walking in the corridor and this man is just not done with lecturing me. Soon We were in front of the meeting room. Austin stood Frist and opened the door for me. I kept my eyes low and entered the room. I lift my head up and I could see Aveir looking at me through Austin's shoulder. I quickly look away fake coughing. Austin pointed at my seat and signaled me to sit. As I sat I looked around me and the two girls which were seated at the front were staring right at Avier's soul. It's no big deal. They could only see one side of his face and they're acting as if he is naked in front of them.

"So we'll start" Austin announced. It's a mission of Avier's team this time and Austin is his assistant. They're actually best friends since they were children, Austin had mentioned it. "Yeah, so as I was explaining, we have to get the pen drive and have to catch the secret agent of the Roger's who entered the Réussites building and killed two of our men.".. "Aye easy.." I said to myself "in a party" Austin continued making my jaw drop. He knew what I would be thinking.

The Roger's have been our enemy for past a decade. The Réussites group of industries is the company of my uncle Alexander facesimth. The Roger's enterprises is the company of James Roger. Both the companies have illegal exports which is commonly known as secret mafia group's.

"Now Avier will do the rest explaination" I looked at Avier"Yeah, so the plan is the Roger's having their 50th anniversary party and they'll be busy. But they are aware of common attacks and there will be tight security. But we have to be a step ahead of them."

Oh god look at these bitches here. They're looking at him like hungry hyenas. "I want all of you to be attentive and follow just as the orders are. Act wisely because even  a small mistake and it's game over. Understood. "Yes leader". Everybody responded, even those bitches.

"Austin with the backup agents will be inside the van giving information" Avier looked at Austin and he nodded. Austin is also a computer hacker and has great intelligence in cyber stuff. Avier explained the rest of the strategy. When he finished everybody stood up and started gathering their stuff for the mission. Some held guns, while some held crossbows. I mean 'for what?? Are we living in the Renaissance period??'. I narrowed my eyes. I saw the two bitches stuffing sharp knifes into their boots."Wahh man, uncle simth has spent a lot.." I whispered to myself.

"I don't think you would need one of those" somebody spoke from my back. Suddenly I heard a clicking sound on my left side. I stiffined recognising the husky voice. I turned to see a gun in Avier's hand. Looking at me. He raised his brow streching the gun towards me and signaled to take it. I held the gun and saw something shining on it. It had my initial 'E' . I looked at Avier and smiled at him. "Thank you, I like it'' I said while looking at the gun."Your welcome. But do you know how to use it." He asked in a doubting tone.

"Ofcourse, I do know" I said."Very well then."I thought he would stop there. So I was ready to go but then..
"Eliana, wait" oh my god.. his voice. I stopped."Promise me that you will be next to me.." my eyes widened. "What?" I say truning back. "You can only be safe next to me.. so you have to do it. You have no choice, I'm the leader of this group." He told in an authoritative tone .My fucking sweet potatoes.. Is he for real.

"Avier, I think You know that I am Agent Rose and the spy agent for my group." I looked at him doubting if he even knows it. Good gracious.. I understand that I look all innocent. But I'm a freaking spy in a mafia agent group. I know that I'm young and I've never been on a real mission like this. But that doesn't change the fact that I'm a secret spy agent and I know how to use a gun....... not a toy!!!.

My inner mind was going through this while I look at him still waiting for the answer with widened eyes. To that he simply.. not simply though cooly nodded. "But then it's your first experience of a real mission and it would be a bit overwhelming. You know that Boss has left us the incharge of your safety." And there it was. The real reason. I don't know why but I felt a bit uneasy. He also has the thought that I will cause trouble. I didn't want to fight back though so I just agreed to it thinking what he said was right. I am not experienced too much.

Everybody left the room and Austin was waiting for me near the door. "Then, see you later" I said and I walked towards Austin. I went near him but he was looking at Avier. I nugde him and he looked at me. "Lets go.." he nodded and asked"What happened?? What's with that face??".
I simply didn't tell anything and walked away from him. Heading to where everyone were going.

_

We went to the top of the  building  standing in the helipad . All were. No wonder they don't let me to the balcony. I could only see dark green forests all for sides. The clouds are still dark because of the rain from yesterday. It's like a secret hide out that is kept away from the eyes of the hectic city. Everybody were wearing black shades except me, whose wearing a clear one. Avier with his group is standing infront of us while me and Austin are standing a little behind them. I couldn't hear a fucking thing because of the wind.

A black choper was landing slowly.
Avier would go with one group and we with other two would go on the next one."So where is the mission!!!?" I scream to Austin because the sound of the choper was loud. Austin screamed back something but it was of no use.

I couldn't hear a goddamn thing. By my expression Austin understood and lifted his hand signalling to wait.
I nodded the helicopter flew and I asked again. I got the answer being whispered in the side of my ear by someone else while Austin was freaking standing right in front of me.

"Paris... "

_______________________________________

♡♡.. to be continued..