Chapter 1

Eliana's POV

The Sound of the vehicles, people walking, all I could hear was that. The light of the sun vanishes, As the dark clouds cover the whole sky.. I close my eyes, inhaling the scent of the evening, holding the railing of the bridge, drowned in my thoughts, caring less to give attention to the chaos around me.

Thinking that I could have a normal life like anyone on the street. But realisation hits me that I belong to the most dangerous group that the country sees as to be a noble company. Being an agent is not an easy task or position to be in. Especially at a young age like myself. I don't even remember how my childhood was. Far from that I don't even know who my parents were.

My thoughts shed when I felt a rain drop on my hand.. I opened my eyes to see the water droplets were disturbing the stillness of the river. Everyone started running as the rain became heavy. I stood there with a blank expression thinking that I had no reason to run.

"Eli, what are u doing..'' I heard a familiar voice. Turning my head I saw Austin running towards me with an umbrella in his hand. He approached me and held the umbrella covering me from the rain.
"Oh god, I searched for you everywhere, what are you doing here??" He asked me. Looking at him I knew from his expressions that he is going to kill me with his questions.
"Can't you see.. I'm dancing Austin." I said with a funny tone.

"Hehe, it's not funny Eli, you are aware that we could be in trouble. You can't just simply wander off like this dumbhead" Oh my god why is he always like this." Man... Don't worry I'm not scared of anyone's tomatoes or to-mah-toes... So chill" I said not caring about his annoyed expression.

He pressed his lips trying hard in controlling his anger, took a deep audible breath and said "Shall we go now my queen. You will be having some salads to prepare with... With your to-mah-toes" he told and gave a cheeky smile indicating I'm in trouble.

I nodded my head awkwardly and started walking as he followed me with the umbrella. "Hehe, Hmm... Am I in trouble.." I asked rubbing my hands together expecting him to say no.

"You'll find out soon.." he said indirectly agreeing to it. I sighed and continued walking. At some distance I could see a black car. I instantly identified it. We both got in and left to our destination.

Austin's Pov

"Are you out of your mind Eliana." The loud roar of our boss Alexander facesimth echoing through every corner. "Do you think it's a joke huh?"
Eli flinched at his voice. "What if you were kidnapped by them, What if they had threatened you to spill out all the secrets."

"I don't know any of them though" she said in a shaky voice. "You really care about your secrets isn't it. I'd rather die spilling all the works of yours to them than being Alive like this" she raised her tone.

"Eli, stop it... Don't talk like that if u want to be alive" I whispered to her hoping she would stop. I looked at our boss to see his eyes softened.
Of course she is the one who Alexander cares about. Alexander is Eli's uncle... more like a father who loves her.

But those eyes soon vanished and turned strict again. He took a deep breath calming himself and said.
"Okay fine then, you will stay in your room, and tomorrow you will go with Avier's team and join their mission. Then you'll learn your lesson"

My jaw dropped hearing that. I turned to see her and her eyes said it all. I had to speak up now otherwise... It's mission "protect Eli".

"No sir how can sh-" I was cut off obviously."Fine I'll go" my eyes widened at that statement." I will, I'm gonna prove that you guys wrong"

"Ah. But El-"
"Very well then." Ah man let me speak for the love of god.
"Austin". "Yes sir.." what now
"Inform this to agent Avier, and I leave you the responsibility of her in the mission, hope you'll be trustworthy". How can he speak so sternly. "Yes sir, as you say" I say.

Alexander stood up from his chair to leave. We all bowed as he left except Eli. I stepped towards her but until then she left not even caring about my existence. Soon everybody in the room left except me." Wow... How much attention am I getting. I'm so grateful'' I said fake laughing.

Eliana's Pov:

I started rushing towards my room with my head down. Even though I shouldn't be, I was nervous to show my face to the people standing in the corridor.  Suddenly I hit a hard chest. I quickly backed off to apologise to the person. I lifted my head up to meet a pair of hazel eyes straing right at me. I recognised it and bowed my head to hide my embarrassment. "Eliana.." his voice called me out "I'm sorry.. it was a mistake. I didn't mea-".I wanted to run away, but he held my arm stoping me "Eliana, did you agree for the mission tomorrow?". He asked me with his silver voice.

"Yeah. I did" I replied. He opened his mouth to tell something but I cut him of "Oh I think, I should head back. I need to rest, see you tomorrow in the mission" I didn't even wait for his reply. I walked past him with my head down again. I could feel his gaze burning at my back. But I was walking too fast on the corridor,.. partially running. I entered my room. Make sure to lock it. Threw myself on the bed, held the pillow to my mouth tightly, screaming so hard. "My lovely cheesecake, I just bumped into his chest. And I'm going on a mission with him tomorrow." 'Avier' the name itself is enough for me to fall weak on my knees.

Austin's pov

"It's done man how are you gonna handle this tomorrow" I said as I turned back to see Avier leaning against the railing of the balcony looking at me."What are you staring at huh? Do you think I'm one of your stalker girls whose gonna die for you and whom you can control with your eyes"

"Man why are you mad on me. Am I the one whose supposed to be blamed here" he asked.
"That's true though" I said" Okay then mission protect Eliana starts tomorrow". I tell in a not very existed tone. I looked at Avier, he had a smirk on his face.

Avier
"The little princess should get her treatment.."

_______________________________________

Author:

Hey guys.. thank you for choosing revere as your book to read. Bcz this is my first book it's a bit.....yeah. But please stay tuned bcz there's more coming on Avier and Eliana's story.