Chapter 3

Eliana's Pov:

Paris... Which is called the "City of love" is not a place where people like us normally get missions. But since it's an 50th annual party. I think the Roger's are here to show off their riches.

The helicopter ride was the most interesting thing of this mission. While I had clearly seen Avier leave with his group. But how the hell did he end up beside me whispering 'paris......'. His voice sent a electric shiver down my spine. And eventually he rode with us, telling that there was no seat for him on the other one.

A little did everyone know. Paris is my favourite place to visit. I had a dream since I was 16 to visit Paris with my husband. You know just the 16 yr old deululu.. But that doesn't mean growing up as an adult of 19, I changed my interest. Paris is still in my dreams. But I had never imagined that I would be here for this purpose. And that fact made me totally disturbed. I wannted to lay foot on this ground when I had escaped from my uncle's crazy "thrown of power" game and lead a good, normal life.

But I'm starting to think that it is my 19's deululu now. As Avier had explained the strategy earlier. I don't think it's gonna disturb the party anyhow. It's just a sly mission to get the pen drive. Which is probably now in the pockets of the man who killed two of our gaurds. I don't know what the information is about. Nor do I care. All I care is to get the mission done and get out of this place.

We are right now in the carevan heading towards the hotel where the party is. And the best part is that we are going there for a stay. Not for the mission. The task is in the evening and it's currently past 2:00 in Paris now. Why stay you may ask. Honestly I don't have an idea of what's going on. Austin the whole ride is sitting back, continuously tapping his fingers on the laptop, searching, and updating every little thing about the party to Avier. It's not normal laptop which I have seen. But it has many extra things which are attached to it. Each has different things to perform... And I don't know a thing about it.

I looked over at Austin pressing my lips togather, having an face and a feeling of lost puppy in the crowd of humans, waiting for him to make eye contact at me. But all my stary glow eyesight is not affecting him but other men who are in the way.

My eyes landed on Avier who was sitting next to Austin, looking over at the laptop. His black hair which was perfectly styled had fallen to his eyes. It was parted a bit in the middle.. revealing his pale forehead. His eyes were very focused on the screen. He was so focused as if the mission was his own. Sometimes he raised his eyebrows smirking which made him look absolutely hot. He didn't talk much. He just hummed with his deep, silvery, husky voice. He had removed his black Jacket, revealing his pale, veiny hands. My eyes, still traveling downward, shamelessly checking him out. When suddenly I heard somebody clearing their throat. My eyes widened that I just got caught by checking him out. I looked over to see Austin looking at me and Avier's piercing gaze right at me.

"Do you need anything Eli??" Austin asked in quite a concerning tone.
"Ahmmm.. nothing.. not at all" I said
I looked over at Avier and he was still tearing me with that look. He lifted his head slightly asking something. I just shook my head. Because all I could do was that.

"Turn around bitch, I saw what you were doing" I heard an irritating voice from the seat next to me. It was Lyla's. I turned around eyeing her in a 'not caring' way.
"What happened??". Another cocky voice next to her asked. And Lyla started to explain the whole thing to her.. giggling. As much as I wanted to refute against them. I kept quiet thinking that It will be a waste of time doing that.

I just moved on to the empty window seat next to me. I didn't open it. I took out my headphones, sliding it to my ears, and played music to calm myself down. Suddenly I felt something next to the empty seat next to me.

A black jacket.

I lifted my gaze to see Avier standing with his hands in his pockets.
"I thought you would need this" he told refering to the jacket.
"It'll take another 20 minutes so don't disturb yourself with unwanted noise" He must be referring to those bitches. "Rest.." he said looking at me waiting for my nod. And I did. He left.
As he moved. My sight was welcomed with two dumbhead moroons looking at me with fire in their eyes. I rested my head on the seat having a pity expression on my face. I turned my head towards to closed window. I couldn't hold my laughter so I simled hiding my face.

About the fact that Aveir didn't get an idea that I was checking on him.
But he thought that I wanted the jacket instead.

_

Austin pov:

We arrived at the destination and everybody were getting out of the van. But I didn't see Eliana getting out. Since I was in the back seat and she was in the front. I went in the front to check on her and she was covering herself with Avier's jacket and her headphones still in her ears while her eyes were closed. I pulled out headphones and did what I had to do.

"Eliiii!!!!" She got startled. I changed my expression into a sweet one.
"Wakey, wakey sweetheart," she left a sigh and rolled her eyes at me.
"I was awake." I don't think this is the way she used to answer me. She stood up and got out of the van. I followed her.

"Eliey dua-ling. Wh_oghts with your mood". She again sighed. Maybe I should shut my mouth."Oh c'mon Eli, we are Americans livin'n in England. My British accent has got a bit good". She obviously ignored me.

"Why are we here??" She asked.
"For a mission. Don't you know that" I said. "No.. like why this hotel"
"Oh that, Actually it was Avier's plan. He told right, we should be one step ahead" I said to her, she tenesd her eyebrows more."But this will get us to a tight to spot" she said.

"No, this hotel reservation was done months before. By diffrent names. Some in the name of couples, some as friends." She made a silent 'oh'." It's been done like this because we are not here to create chaos like your group does" she narrowed her eyes.
''But it's a sly but a very big mission"
She just nodded.

"Now tell me.. What's with your mood?" I asked her but by the time Avier called us for checking into our room. She started to hurry telling me it was nothing but just that she was kind off sick. Very convincing. Maybe that's why she had been looking at me. Because she had felt uncomfortable since the whole helicopter ride. But Avier thought that...
                              ****

Back in the van:

"Why is she staring?"... Austin could see Eliana had turned half her body looking at Avier's jacket maybe. She has been acting wierd since the meeting room. Since then she had a thought that she may be annoying to others and that she made a wrong decision in agreeing to this mission.

When Austin stopped, Avier looked at him in confusion. "What are you doing??" Then he looked at the way he was looking at. Eliana was staring at the jacket and Avier was gazing at her. She still had that puppy face which made him chuckle. "Ahrmm" Austin cleared his throat which made her panic and looked at him. "Do you need anything Eli??" Austin asked to which she answered that she needed nothing and then turned around.

"Is she alright? She doesn't seem fine though." Avier asked." I don't know.. she's been acting strange, maybe she was not feeling well." He kept the laptop down and said." Wait, I'll check up on her" Austin said but Avier held him back. He grabbed his jacket, kept at the side and stood up telling.

"Or maybe someone was checking me out.." He said having his famous smirk on his face..

_______________________________________

To be continued (♡ ♡)...