five

Jack pov

Entering Mr smart house I met this girl thinking she was Sonia but she told me that she is her best friend and she stays with them and then Sonia is getting ready. I don't know why but I can't wait to see her, it been long we saw or spoke to each other.

" Jack my son how is the company going" I heard Mr smart asked " it doing good but alot of annoying meetings every day , but am also getting use to it". I said and we started talking about work then suddenly we heard foot steps and turning around I saw her looking all beautiful with wonderful curves.
Well what does she expect dressing like that and I started staring at her knowing fully well that she can feel it. She started talking to me mum and I kept staring still she sat down

" We arranged this meeting here because we made a decision that affect you children and you might be happy and some might not be but we want to tell you that it for your best interest and welfare and that is why after this dinner we will talk and I don't want to hear any complains till tomorrow am I clear" Mr smart finished talking and everybody agreed and we all dig in .

After we were done we moved to the sitting room and then I heard my dad said the word that I don't know if am happy or sad hearing.