eight

" Your looking beautiful my love" I heard my mum saying" thank you I said in a small voice. I can hardly regonise myself with all the make up and hair done.
  " My best friend is looking ravishing, when jack sees you he won't know what hit him " faith said laughing, " me and faith will be downstairs, come down when you're done and hurry up because everyone is here already" " okay mum " I said and saw them leaving.
Looking at my gown

I knew that I am rocking the dress

I knew that I am rocking the dress. I finally made my way downstairs and everyone turned and was looking at me, that made me a little nervous.

Jack pov

" Close your mouth" I heard my annoying friend voice and before I know it the crowd that heard him was laughing. After sending a glare his way I made my way towards the stairs to help her and come down " your looking beautiful" I told her , not knowing when the words left my mouth" thank you" she said in her soft voice.
    After we finished greeting and introducing her to everyone, it was finally time for the announcement and that was my part to make " ladies and gentlemen, it with great honor I present to you the woman after my heart, my fiancee , my everything and my soon to be bride in  2 weeks. Sonia smart " and immediately I finished I heard people clapping and they started coming to congratulate us .

                       XXXX
After the guest went home it was finally time to leave, my parents left a minute ago " hey I said tapping her " yes?" She looked confused " am going home now, do u need anything "  " no, just thinking, all those things you said  do they mean anything to you " she asked " what thing is that, I said alot of things" getting a little bit confused "that am the woman after your heart " she said looking at me directly like she can see my soul .
    I was was speechless " i told you that I am dating , I have a "
" A girlfriend I know, sorry for asking a question I knew the answer too " she said not allowing me to finish my answering her question. After been quite for some minute I decided to talk " okay so am going" I said " as you should " she said and started walking " Sonia , Sonia " I called but she didn't turn back. What did I do now, I told her from  the very beginning that I have a girlfriend. With that thought in my mind I entered my car and speed off .

Sonia POV
When I heard him said does words when introducing me I thought he meant every one of them but I guess he was just putting up and act . After changing and going to bed I couldn't sleep so I quietly made my way to faith room to sleep. She looked deep in thought when I entered" why aren't you sleeping" I asked" same reason as you , are u sure you want to marry him  . You told me that he has a girlfriend?" She asked " don't worry about that it okay, let just sleep" I told her and just slide into her cover " good night I said " night night"