four

Sonia POV

So we landed yesterday and today is Sunday, me and faith went for sight seeing since in the morning and eat lunch in a little eatry around the park  " his still looking" I heard faith say " what are you talking about," I asked her" did u zoom out on me" sorry was thinking about something, what did u say" I asked again" that cute guy over there is staring at you" I looked up and saw a cute guy Maybe in his 20s " nah his too small " that made faith to laugh and said dat age is just a number but I refuse to pay attention while talking I heard my phone ringing see it my mum I remembered that we have dinner with Mr Lardon and his son. His son was my best friend in high school but we didn't go to the same University and then since then I haven't seen him. I would love to meet him again, picking the call I heard my mum asking me if am on my way , I hate lying to her but if she finds out that we are still in the park she won't be happy so I told her that I am 10 minute away from home and then she asked us to hurry up. " Faith mum said we better be ready for dinner in 15 minute, hearing this and knowing our mum is serious we started running home. Reaching in  seven minutes I start to get ready while faith went to her own room , like I said she is like a second daughter to my parents and I . 
             After getting ready I heard the door bell ringing , knowing that the guest have arrived I hurry up with my makeup see in that I am okay I started making my way downstairs .

My outfit

I saw a certain grey eyes looking deep into me like he can see my soul, okay this guy is very cute and handsome

I saw a certain grey eyes looking deep into me like he can see my soul, okay this guy is very cute and handsome. It like his beautiful and handsome at the same time his tall and looking dashing.
  " Good evening Mr and Mrs Lardon " I quickly recovered            
" how are u doing my love"
Mrs Lardon asked" am doing fine ma " I answered" please drop the farmalities and call me aunty like the way you use too. Your looking more beautiful than the last time I met you " she said " thank you Aunty " I said and sat down still feeling some one staring at me