ten

Third person POV

Immediately jack left, aunt Mary took Sonia to the pool side " Sonia" aunty Mary called her softly " yes aunty " " I want to give you some advice before you get married to jack " aunt Mary said looking at Sonia before she continues " jack is like my son and I know what he can and can't do , I Know that this marriage isn't base on love but I want you to try. Jack's girlfriend lives here and I want you to fight for your marriage, you can't allow her steal your husband away from you, so you have to fight her. Jasmine is manipulative and the sad part is that jack doesn't see it. She appears sweet but she's the opposite that why you need to try and make your marriage work. Jack is very stubborn and won't understand this thing , that why I wanted to see you. Are u ready to make this marriage work?"
Sonia was speechless, she didn't expect this and that when she made her mind up that she will fight her for her new home" yes aunty " said Sonia and she stood up and hug aunty Mary" please you can call me mom if you want too, you are now my child" said aunty Mary" okay mom" Sonia said softly .
" So come let me show you around the house, like I said Jasmine stays here so she has a room and I also stay her , that means you don't have a choice but to sleep in Jack's room, hope that okay" aunty Mary asked" yes Mom, I wanted a sperate room but since you told me I need to make my marriage work I think I will share his room" Sonia told aunty Mary" and don't forget, don't give Jasmine any space in your home.

XXXX

Sonia POV

After getting home and thinking about all that mom Mary told me ,I started thinking of ways to chase Jasmine from the house " why don't we go shopping and buy those short and revealing clothes, it will surely make him want you more than her, since you have an amazing body " faith told me since we were looking for a way to chase her from my future home . So with that ladies and gentlemen I am faith went for shopping, OPERATION save my marriage before am even married 😏

XXXX
One week later

Finally it the day and I am finally Jack's wife, although it was awkward but it was not that bad, we are already on our way to the reception ground. " I hope you okay Mrs Jack Lardon" I heard jack said in a teasing way " of course Mr jack Lardon" i answered back with a smile on my face.

I actually like jack, he doesn't have a problem . He just likes flirting with women that why and am working on changing it

 He just likes flirting with women that why and am working on changing it

This is me and believe me jack couldn't stop looking at me