⛧°。⋆༺11༻⋆。°⛧

"Are you guys going out?" Minho asked even though he knew he shouldn't, he was well aware that he probably didn't want to know the answer, if Felix would even give you an answer.

"No, we're friends."

"But he liked you?"

"And I don't know if I like him back," Felix explained.

"What's making you unsure?"

"What do you mean? I've never dated anyone before, I'm just not sure how to tell if I like someone like that."

"Didn't you have a crush on someone?" Minho asked, remembering briefly hearing something about it.

"I just thought he was cute."

"Who?"

"Hyunjin's...boyfriend," Felix admitted awkwardly and they both laughed, "in my defense, Hyunjin didn't tell me about it for weeks."

"So that's why he was apologizing for?"

"Mhm," Felix hummed.

"Well let me help you figure it out," Minho said and grabbed Felix's hand, pulling him in the opposite direction of his house.

"Figure what out? What do you mean?"

"Let me take you on your first date," Minho said and Felix froze. He still didn't consider hanging out with Seungmin as a date since he had no idea that's what the younger was intending.

"I have to tutor you."

"We can do that later."

Felix hesitated, he didn't know if he wanted his first date to be with Minho. But the more he thought about it, it wasn't that big of a deal. It not like he was guaranteed to have his first kiss or anything with Minho.

"Okay."

"Let me see your phone."

"Why?"

"So I can see your list," Minho explained and grabbed it from his back pocket.

"No, we aren't looking at that," Felix said, embarrassed and grabbed it back.

"How else am I supposed to make it perfect?" Minho asked, "hasn't Chan and Hyunjin seen it?"

"Yeah but that's different."

"How? I'm your friend now, right?"

"Fine," Felix sighed, opening the note and giving his phone to Minho who scrolled through, reading each one until he found something that they could do without planning or anything.

"Let's go to a cat caffe."

"Do you know where one is?"

"Of course I do," Minho smiled and Felix hesitantly followed. Minho already made him nervous for reasons he didn't understand but now it was somehow 10 times worse.

"So um...what differentiates hanging out and dating?" Felix asked and got his answer when Minho slowed down and enlaced their fingers.

It was something Felix had done with friends before, something he had done with Seungmin, but for some reason, this felt different.

"Wait- you said at lunch that you haven't dated anyone else before either."

"I had a reading obsession when I was in middle school," Minho explained. "Romance was always my favorite."

Felix laughed softly and gently swung their arms until they arrived at the cat caffe.

Minho bought a few treats for both of them as they found a seat on a couch in the corner.

Felix immediately noticed that it was a lot quieter than a regular caffe due to the fact that most people were by themselves or at least weren't having conversations in big groups.

"Maybe I should start tutoring you here."

"You aren't supposed to be thinking about that right now," Minho frowned and placed a treat in Felix's hand and making a click sound to call one of the cats over.

A small grey cat hopped onto Minho's lap and at the treat out of Felix's hand.

Felix smiled at Minho greeting the cat as it immediately laid down, stretched out on both of their laps, Felix scratched behind its ear as Minho pet its side.

"Cats like you," Felix noted and Minho nodded.

"I have lots of experience."

"You should let me meet your cats someday."

"Oh...Maybe," Minho said before falling silent.

"Wow I'm surprised you didn't take me up on that immediately."

"Uh it's just because my house is um messy."

"I didn't mean right now," Felix explained, pouting as the cat jumped down and walked away.

"Do you have any pets?" Minho asked, changing the subject.

"No, my mom is allergic to almost all animals," Felix explained and pet another cat that began rubbing its head against his leg.

"That's unfortunate."

"Yeah. Where did you get your cats from?"

"I found them."

"What do you mean you found them?" Felix looked at Minho with a confused look on his face.

"They were on the streets so I started feeding them but eventually one came into my house and now I have three. I still feed the other strays but I can't have any more inside."

"That's cute," Felix said and now it was Minho's turn to blush.

"Me?"

"No, just that you feel stray cats. It's sweet."

"Are you sure you don't mean me?"

"Shut up."

"Make me."

"You wish," Felix rolled his eyes.

"Then make is come true," Minho said, finally locking eye contact with the younger which he hasn't been able to do since they met.

Felix hesitated, he looked like he was about to reply with something sarcastic or change the subject as usual but he stopped.

Minho slowly started moving closer, and to his surprise, Felix wasn't moving an inch.

Minho was having a panic attack in his brain considering that he too, had never kissed anyone and he had no idea what he was doing.

Before anything could actually happen, the same grey cat jumped up, scaring Felix in the process and making him move away.

Then they continued as if nothing ever happened.